What makes you feel good : Swingers Discussion 68495
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What makes you feel good
TOPIC: What makes you feel good
Created by: funlovintxcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL J, I do strut LOL. Jay says I don't walk, I prance. Add to the heels my wide hips, and its quite a sashay I got going on LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I enjoy dressing nice. I love having on that pair of jeans that fits oh so right with a nice top on...make up fresh and my black high heeled boots on. LOL, I walk like "yep, I know you want THIS' lol. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
What makes me feel really good is when I get out of the shower, smelling really good, soft skin, and sitting next to Coyote and him getting an instant hard on. Shopping for lingerie and how it feels on my skin, and knowing how good I look in it. Walking down the hallway and Coyote whistling at me. Laying down at night with my head in the crook of his shoulder and how it just fits and feels so right there, and everything else everyone else said. Poki

Fort Knox KY

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Great post Jewel ;)

What makes me feel good is having a hubby that loves me just the way I am, (even when I am not the nicest person to be around, some days!!)

Having a beautiful 5 yo. daughter that tells me 'Mommy, I love you' about 642 times a day!! Drives me crazy, but I luv to hear it everytime!

Knowing that even though I consider myself a heavy chick (hate the term BBW, ick!!!) that I have no problem turning heads when we go out,

being told by hubby that I am being checked out by others, both M & F....

Just for starters.... I could go on & on.........

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
When my husband tells me that someone is checking me out (I rarely notice), when he himself is checking me out, when someone desires me, when I'm in the middle of a really volcanic orgasm, when I'm in a hot tub, being touched, kissed. When my puppy (well, he's over 93 pounds, but puppyish still) comes and lays his head on my lap to be petted, when my sons say I look nice/pretty, when I go shopping and find something that fits that also looks sexy (I'm not a big shopper, but it's great when that happens). When someone does a double take or you know they like how you look. When I accomplish something good. When I don't let the scale gauge how I feel about myself and ruin my day, but have a better attitude about myself.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
All kinds of things make me feel good. I just conditioned my hair, and she is looking fantastic! That makes me feel good. Seriously though, other than being the future Breck girl I love dressing in clothes that flatter my figure. I know its 7th grade lol, but I LOVE to walk past a group of men and watch them stop talking, and their heads turn. Nothing rubs my ego like that lol. shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hmmmmm a hot bubble bath with sugared vanilla bubbles, soft comfy clothes, and time to relax. And best of all, hugging and snuggling with those I love!

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What makes you feel good