What is it about BBWs : Swingers Discussion 70086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What is it about BBWs
TOPIC: What is it about BBWs
Created by: bobbysuede The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Missy, I'm so sorry that happened to you. Sometimes people are just plain assholes, and don't even know it. What the couple that invited you did is absolutely ridiculous, and I'd bend their ears a bit and let them know it if it were me. Girl, there are LOTS and LOTS of men out here who love women who are not "thin"...I'll even be honest. I have been to clubs where I played with Jay only (NOT that this is a bad thing, because the man can SCREW a woman right!), and there were what are called bbws there, and the men wanted to play with them. There is truly someone for everyone. There are men who think I am too skinny, too curvy, not skinny enough. You will never please everyone girlie, so you have to say "I'm here to have fun" and please YOURSELF. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcum to the forums Missy and 2for,

Missy, I'm sorry to hear your evening did not go as you would have hoped. It's not nice to have someone invite you somewhere and then have them not give you attention if that was what they indicated before the party. Had you met them before that evening? Maybe the chemistry and attraction was just not there for everyone when you met? I don't know if the invite was just that of aquaintences or from special friends. I invite lots of people to my parties and hope I don't give them the impression that I am wanting to hook up with them. I personally never attend parties or meet and greets with a mindset of playing with anyone. I go for the possibility of making friends, dancing, and having a great time only. If I find new playmates, I will usually make future plan of meeting them more 1 on 1 in a quieter intimate setting.

If this party group was not to your liking, then find the ones that cater to what fits your desires better and stick with them. It should never be about size. My own party group is very non pressured, and our main focus is just to make sure everyone enjoys dancing and socializing. Our members love that they have the freedom to just let their hair down and enjoy lots of sexy flirting. Our no pressured approach has made our parties the most popular in the area. We love it when our members hook up and we provide a Hospitality Suite for them. The majority of our members get their own private rooms to enjoy their playmates in a more intimate setting, or make future dates with those they find interesting. Those whom I send meet and greet party invites to and come thinking I am only interested in them soon learn that I am so involved in everyone having a great time that I have little time to give anyone special attention for more than a few minutes. If I like them, I'll get my rewards MUCH later.... *Wink!*

Just keep looking and you will find the groups that offer more of what you are looking for....

HUgs!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You prick!

lol

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I was at a party and being the only BBW there. I had hoped that maybe I'd get some taste there or here. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. EVeryone went for the thin and "hwp" people. So, I just said, "fuck it!" seems Rochester is narrowminded tonight. I went back up to my hotel room, and changed into my "street" clothes. You have to imagine how angry and hurt. I got i nvited by a couple to go there, and the couple snubbed me all throughout the night! Readiing this forum made me feel a whole lot better. If I had known there were a lot more BBW's feeling this way, then I'd have stood up and shouted, "you don't know what you're missing, fools!" . I'm seeing myself as a woman who loves life, and tries to enjoy it to the fullest despite a busy, busy schedule as an Editor in Chief for a local based newspaper. I m beautiful inside, and I have made great friends with local BBW's. I just felt compelled to inform whoever created this forum... "THANK YOU!"

Till we bang away... Missy Ironheartz

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sure thing! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL ok your Majesty, can I be your Goddess then. *WEG*

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I agree. Call me sensual dynamo or goddess anytime. Jay, if you read this Your Majesty will suffice as well. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
SOOOOO true on the enhanced photos in mags. I've met BBW models personally, seen thier mag pics and thier before pics. There are so many programs out now to hide just about everything, stretch marks, blemishes on the face and even tattoos. Hugs

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Jewel, I absolutely agree with you on all you said. Its sad, really. Society tells us that a woman (for whatever reason) is in a sense like property. If a man is successful and wealthy he cannot have a wife who is his own age and beautiful for who she is, he has to go get a 20 year old model with washboard abs and a nice rack. He drives a Porsche, so why would he not have a model for a wife? That drives me insane. Society also teaches us as women that if we do not fit the mold we are less deserving of love and sexuality. HOWEVER. They lie, and don't tell us the whole truth. They don't tell me that the model in that magazine probably has a mix of eating disorders, possibly taking stimulants to aid her weight, has the money for a personal trainer, does not have to work in an office for 8 hours a day so she can actually work out for hours after hours daily, has a chef to cook those wonderful non fat meals.......AND, that the picture you see is computer enhanced, so most of its not even HER to begin with!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to rant lol. This is what I think. We women have to love who we are. Yes, exercise and eating right is important, but for HEALTH. Thats just my opinion. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree. Now, I'm not attacking anyone, so please don't be offended. But alot of ladies who are thinner now were not thin at some point in their lives. All of those insecurities do not poof into thin air because I wear a smaller pants size, trust me. They are still there and dealt with. I think that all women are beautiful, no matter what pant size they wear. Women by creation are very graceful creatures, our bodies by design made to attract men (and other women too! lol). So, as others have said, there is someone for absolutely everyone. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: What is it about BBWs