What is a BBW I know what it stands for but : Swingers Discussion 69383
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What is a BBW I know what it stands for but
TOPIC: What is a BBW I know what it stands for but
Created by: rockincouple01
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question.. I am 5'7'', 195 lbs and losing weight a little at a time. I have been working hard at it, just to feel better physically and be able to keep up with my 4 little ones. Anyhoo.... I am finding that I dont fit in the skinny category.. AT ALL...( and probably will never see skinny.... but it's ok.. as long as I can keep up in a game of hide-n-seek or freeze tag with the kiddoes :) ) And I find that if I go into chat rooms or whatever and describe myself as BBW..... i get many "BBW-esses" ;) telling me i am not a BBW.... sometimes very rudely *sigh* and when I ask why not... they say b/c I dont look big enough... And Mr. Rockin and I have had many conversations about it... we are confused....So I want to know.... are there SPECIFIC guidelines that determine whether or not you are in the right 'size' category to be considered BBW... ??? I want to know what others have to say on this matter.... Mrs. Rockin...... :)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcum to the forums J and M

That was a very sweet and wise thing to say. Beauty is more than skin deep (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
big beautiful women....that says it all for me, i like women in all shapes and size's, they all present a new challenge...lol...and if for any reason i don't enjoy a woman company its not about her looks...

Reading PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Depending on which scale I get on, I weigh from the 170's to the 180's. I tend to look at the higher numbers as reality, although I love those 170's more. LOL! I don't mind being a BBW. I actually see that as a compliment!

As a single bi-fem, I have been asked to meet people when I am visiting friends of mine in other areas. I always move my profile in advance to where I will be and put something on the tagline about visiting the area. I told one couple that since my reason for being in their town was to be with one of my fav playmates, that it made us a couple. They told me I could come play, but he couldn't. To me that was an insult. I told them what I thought and told them not to contact me again. Everytime I am in that area now, they write me and tell me to come see them ALONE. Her hubby wants to enjoy me and her all by his little self, and she only wants fems. LOL! This last visit, I finally had to block them cause they would not take NO for an answer.

There are two males on this planet that I place in the extremely favored and most talented category and he is one of them. I've been playing with him for close to 5 years now. He tends to favor BBWs which makes me happier than chit! I would not place him in the larger category, but he tends to have some very sexy love handles. Personally, I'd love to keep him for myself, but I know how much he enjoys the variety that swinging offers so much, Someone as sexy as him with his talents should be shared.

For anyone to disrespect anyone who is a couple (even if temporary) is WRONG and selfish in my book. IMO, they probably would be lousy lovers since they are that selfish to begin with.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
What's wrong with people in this society?

Some do not understand that life would be boring if we are all the same, and variety is the spice of life (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Excellent analogy. Thank you.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Welcum to the forums Anais!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm the male half of this couple. and in my own little world, BBW stands for beautiful booty woman!!!! just because your not the size you where when you were 12 doesn't mean a thing. i happen to love the look and feel of a woman who is curvy. it seems to me that there are alot of shallow MEN & WOMEN out there. but if you remember the old pics of pin up girls they where all curvy.now we have playboy with touched up pics of the "girl next door" with implants! sure they look like the "girl" next door, but not the woman!! leave the shallow people alone,let them have all the stick figures they want. nothing more sexier than a curvy woman who can strut with the best of them.

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Nope OP, there aren't. One woman can be a weight and be bbw (which is awesome in it's own right)....and another woman the same scale weight is not what is determined to be bbw. Scale weight is so different for every body. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
MMMMMMM can't wait. Fingers crossed. Hugs

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Welcum to the forums carple!

By reading your profile I can see you are very comfy with yourself and that is all that matters. I love confident people cause that is sooooo sexy! I hope you continue to post here.

Kisses Poki! Can't wait till the 20th sweetheart! I will talk to ya about it more on Wednesday! I'm hoping to have a surprise to announce to yall on Wednesday when we chat! Keep your fingers crossed sweetie!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: What is a BBW I know what it stands for but