What is a BBW : Swingers Discussion 57835
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What is a BBW
TOPIC: What is a BBW
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
really now what is a bbw ? at what size do you become one ? are you a bbw if you were there once but not now ? are you a bbw because your not the size of all the women you see in magazines ? help me out and give us a clue ?.......somefun
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HappynBashful, what a great post! And New, you are completely right. You can only feel badly about something if you ALLOW yourself to feel bad. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You are very welcum sugar!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Wecum New,

Great attitude! Kudos!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
To add to what I said earlier, I really HATE all terms that are initials - BBW, HWP, BDSM, etc. etc. I usually ignore them all, to be honest, since a picture speaks a thousand words. If I'm attracted to someone, fine. If not, it may NOT be their body type that is unattractive to me. It might be their personality, or their face, or anything.

Fembicurious, sometimes its nice seeing that someone else is taking shit instead of ourselves, lol. But I only enjoy it if they asked for it. If someone steps into the BBW forum and says, well why not just say we're all women and gets slammed for it, THEN I lose my sense of humor.

Mrs 2, I can hear that conversation between Mr 2 and the sales clerk. The first time I met him, he mentioned a color and I couldn't for the life of me tell what he was talking about (I think it was a dress, but I can't remember for sure). I just brushed it off, grinned at him, and didn't bring it up again - I didn't know he was colorblind at the time! rofl S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Ah, sorry, didnt mean to add any confusion to your day Poly. LOL

I missed all the hubub. Shame, cause it's sometimes nice to see someone's else's but in the fire.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Ooops, posted this in the wrong forum........first mistake of the year.

But Im sure, given time, this post will apply in here........eventually.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Once again, the meak deletes their posts........

Does deleting a negative post turn it into a positive one? Does deleting a post make an admittance that their post may have been wrong? Does deleting a post just simply state that they have just walked out on a conversation and want the others to ignore what was said?

I just wonder these things since there are posters consistantly adding their negative opinions then deleting them when they are called on it.

Those that continually do this, are not a very honorable people in my opinion.

Ok, on to more important matters................

ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL. WHATEVER SIZE, COLOR OR APPEARANCE, SOMEONE WILL FIND THE ATTRACTION.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
All women are sexy in their own way...particularly when they are happy in their own skin. Then they are downright yummy.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL

Username hidden
(2340 posts)
It would be extremely nice if everyone could find something nice to say about everyone else. Mrs 2 does it, Lisandy does it. Why doesn't someone in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter say something like:

All women are sexy in their own way.

That's non ambiguous, non threatening, and certainly non-insulting. And no, Raven, my "wish" is not to become a BBW. Nor butt-ugly for that matter. But sometimes we have to accept who we are and go on from there. However, I DO find it amusing that a size 12 is mentioned as where the "start point" is. I don't believe there is a start point OR an end point, it is in the eye of the beholder.

And thanks Lisandy, very good post. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Woo Hoo! Another sexy Texas BBW! Texas has it going on............. I love it!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: What is a BBW