Weight Watchers : Swingers Discussion 77502
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Weight Watchers
TOPIC: Weight Watchers
Created by: eyemlooking4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is anyone here using weight watchers? I have a nicely active sex life and want to count points for my bedroom activity. Has anyone tried to count this into the activity points? Also, is anyone else using any incentives to help loose weight? Thanks a mint (oops, might have to count tht as a point.)

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PA, Cum here and we will explore that question.... *mischievous grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thanks TK

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
any weight loss program well work if you work it..i work for La Weight Loss and i have lost 145 lbs in the past yr..its more then watching what you eat..its a behavior change..and you must change the way you think about food and yourself..most programs are set up like cattle or take a #..but they will work if you work them..and have a strong support a friend a spouse..anyone..

good luck to all

Attica NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well I have quit smoking since feb and put on some weight not happy about it because I don't feel as sexy, never was though but I'm happy

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
TOPS is ONLY a SUPPORT GROUP for losing weight. You follow your own diet plan and $5.00 a month does not buy anyone a miracle. You can only get out of it what you put into it. If those you know in TOPS are not losing weight, it cause they simply are NOT following their own diet plan, have a medical reason, NOT exercising, drinking water, or NOT using self control. It has nothing to do with TOPS at that point since that's called personal self control issues. Sorry if anyone thought it was anything different.

They outlawed the yard art many many years ago, and back when they were allowed to do so, not all TOPS groups did those things. If a local group is still using those things, it is done without TOPS approval and if reported, they will be told to stop or be removed from the TOPS organization immediately. The by-laws state no food allowed at meetings except for twice a year when they can have a salad dinner if they chose. Those two meal events are voted on in March of every year when they set their yearly calendars and elect their yearly officers. They reward losers with different incentives depending on what contest they are voluntarily entered into: pedicures, day spas, gift certificates, money, printed awards, or what ever is donated from local companies, ect. If you gain, they give you positive support to make you want to do better the next week. No one spanks anyones hand or makes anyone feel badly about themselves so it is still up to each individual.

I know many who have used it to get to a certain goal weight and become KOPS. Then they continue going to meetings to help them stay at their goal weight for the rest of their lives. KOPS are allowed to lose or gain 7 pounds and if they go beyond that, they lose their status and have to get back to goal before they are considered KOPS again.

TOPS - Take off pounds sensibly KOPS - Keep off pounds sensibly

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey, Congratulations on quitting smoking!!! That's amazing and quite an accomplishment.

None of those programs really works unless you 1. stop eating as much and 2. become more active. Yeah, have tried a lot of them. The more I think about it, the worse it becomes for me...then I sabatoge my own efforts. So, my goal is to TRY to just enjoy living life, being busier, not using food for such comfort so much, and see where that gets me.

If I stay off the scale, I'm also happier. Why inthe world do we treat ourselves this way?

GIna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I sweat buckets when the sex is that great...you'd think I'd be thin (well, maybe if I could give up jalapeno chips!).

I'm TRYING not to worry about it so much and just enjoy life, but I'd still like to drop some pounds without joining something. Just need self-motivation.

I think it's amazing someone can go to a size 0-4 and have such beautiful skin and tone...THAT's inspriring. Although, I don't mind it that I'll never come close to size 4, I would like to drop a couple sizes.

Okay, enough from me on this topic. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
A good friend in Virginia used Weight Watchers (yep, she's a swinger). She went from a size 20 or so, down to a 14, but told me that she'd never been able to figure out what the point conversion was for acrobatic sex, lol.

Good luck to you though! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Pervin sugar!! Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Mmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Gina, I love ice cream and the way you enjoy it. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Rubens, It would please me to no end if I could perv ya hunny!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Weight Watchers