WARNING to all my friends in Texas! *giggles* : Swingers Discussion 82348
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.WARNING to all my friends in Texas! *giggles*
TOPIC: WARNING to all my friends in Texas! *giggles*
Created by: sensuoustexasraven
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 188   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW, ya dont check the list for a wee bit and seems be small flame war going on. WoW, ~shakes head~ ya know we do not have to worry about the nilla and religious and fearful people destroy us, seem we can do it on our own.

Lets have some fun and laugh and enjoy the life that we enjoy, friends , love , food and some dammm good sex!!

~Throws puddin bombs at everyone to start food fight~

Frog, The Brat Prince Loved By His Lisa

Hutchins TX

Username hidden
(188 posts)
Spade, are you saying that you've got a big, beautiful ego?

~ROFL~

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
If my ego fits, everyone elses should.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
WOW SiNot....that's the most articulate thing you have posted in weeks!!

Must not have had a minosa or bloody mary yet this morning, good for you!!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
-Thank you Orwell, I was beginning to wonder where it was precisely that you've been telling me over and again to stop doing whatever it is that I'm being accused of doing.

You and I don't see eye to eye on most things, but I want to make sure that any disagreements we have are based on actual issues, not misunderstandings.

-BTW- I wasn't being condescending, I was trying to be funny, it didn't work.

Clarification noted. I'm sure we've all been in that position.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
-do the EXACT same things they accuse Akron and Poly of: They come into a thread if they see one of them posting and start posting contrary opinions one after the other.

Uh... no. By that logic, I can never express a contrary opinion to either of them in any thread where they have posted first. That pretty much eliminates most of SLS, doesn't it?

Akron has been abusing people on this thread for more than a week and a half. My first post in response to anything he said was two days ago.

And I made no comment to or about poly on this thread until she addressed me directly.

I made a comment to Irish on how he interpreted free speech a few days earlier, but that's been it.

Hardly matches your description, does it?

If I did what you implied, I would have thousands of posts all over SLS, all in response to them. I limit myself to areas where I have an actual interest.

As I explained already... I have neither the interest nor the time to chase around the forums. If they insist on coming in to an area that I frequent and they behave like braying asses, then I reserve the right to hold up an arrow pointing to their comments.

BTW, I DID make an observation about akron's posting habits earlier this week. It was probably considered inflammatory by many people, but it was about 50% facts (easily determined) and 50% opinion (fairly clearly marked as such). Could/should I have phrased things more diplomatically? Probably... But all I can do now is acknowledge it... I won't go back and change it.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
"NEUTRAL is not a fence sitter waiting for the perfect oppurtunity to swoop off his picket fence, and start henpicking. "

That's not called hen-picking, that's called being a referree, LOL.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
*cough*

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I was one of the pot-stirrers because I misinterpreted something that 2in posted...I have since apologized, she has accepted and we're cool.

While I don't claim neutrality, I do find it amusing that Tig, Sihot and Orwell do the EXACT same things they accuse Akron and Poly of: They come into a thread if they see one of them posting and start posting contrary opinions one after the other. They clearly dislike them (hate is such a nasty word) but get their kicks trying to "out-condescend" them. And if Tig posts, you can bet your ass Sihot will and vice-versa, just like they accuse Akron and Poly of doing.

Like I said, I am not claiming to be neutral so I don't expect any consensus to my post...I will just say that neither of these two camps will change any time soon so we can all choose to watch and enjoy the battles (and occasionally add our own shots) or ignore BOTH sides....Naaahhhh...that wouldn't be any fun...lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
so sorry but I want Akron and Poly out of these BBW forums. They always blame people who flame other forums and cry they are being attacked. Go attack others and get the hell out of here. The fitness forum is open for you to flame.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 188   End
TOPIC: WARNING to all my friends in Texas! *giggles*