Today's fortune cookie : Swingers Discussion 76886
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Today's fortune cookie
TOPIC: Today's fortune cookie
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"He came in contact with it after your partner put one in my mouth when you guys came in"

ROFL! You must be referring to the birthday boy since my partner was already there when I entered. He was the one handing them out. Hmmmmmm, I see another spanking in his near future, and it ain't the birthday kind. *WEG*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
He came in contact with it after your partner put one in my mouth when you guys came in....lol He said since Pete liked cold, it would be great!!!!! So, my fault......... Wont try that again!!!!!!! Poor thing was even sore the next day!! & He was soo looking forward to everything!!!!!! But he still had fun!!!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Good thing it wasn't my fault. Hehehehehehehe! Wasn't that your doing? LOL! Just how did Pete manage to get in such close contact to one? Juicy had one put on her too. Hmmmmm? Did I miss something?

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I dont know about on the ladies, but as for the guys, I know hubby sure didnt like it!!!!!!!! As you know Raven, he really had a hard ( or should I say not hard) time with it!!!! He couldnt get another hard on for hours, & by that time, everyone else was done playing!!!!!! That was ok though, More for me!!!!

texas_swing

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Kinda like a very intense minty cool feeling, but not quite as intense as when you put one on your tongue. Of course, the person applying it puts it on their tongue and that's part of the fun. *WEG* I found it slightly distracting the first few minutes, but once it calms down. Woo Hoo! Great for oral! LMAO!

It's the males that seem to have the problem. Seems it can kill an erection pretty quick if they attempt anything too quickly. They need to give it about 20-30 minutes or so before their cock gets too close. Then it has the same effect as some of those enhancement stay-hard creams meant to make them last longer. LOL! It was a male Dom who turned me and a few other ladies onto the experience. Not something for everyday or too often, but the pervette in me had to experience it. *smiles* I'm game to try it again under the right circumstances, especially of the female persuasion. Wink! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I had someone do the listerine mint strips on my intimate parts this past weekend. From the female perspective, it was quite enjoyable. Not sure the males liked that tingling sensation on their intimate parts as well though. LMAO!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Speaking of fortune cookies, are they a cheesy idea for wedding favors? I thought it was a good idea but seems not. It wasn't my idea but when the kid mentioned it I thought gee better than those mints.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Did I feel the light caressing sting of a flogger against my delicate skin Fun?

Do it again Mistress! *mischievous grin*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven, good luck with the trip to the dentist

My suggestion for what to cook would be something light after the number of sugar cookies you ate today (no, I'm not hiding down the hall, I just know you took them to work and you just can't go the whole day with the cookies calling your name, rofl). Actually, this is your conscience speaking - make a salad. {snicker} S

Disclaimer (and once more for the disclaimer) - I'm being my normal smartass self which apparently doesn't translate well to the written word considering the number of numbnuts lately, who have decided they don't understand what I'm trying to say nor can they "get" the tone its in).

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
OMG! Baking when stressed. I would never lose an ounce since it is just my son and I. He eats less of the baked goods than I do so I rarely bake anymore.

Susan, I guess I should be nibbling on this chocolate Easter bunny in the dark then. I have been nibbling on it since Sat morning and I still have the head to go. LOL! Thank goodness Kevin had the wisdom to buy the best chocolate and to get a small bunny! He brought me a huge bundle of my fav flowers too. He can be very sweet and brings me flowers every week. I trained him well!

Ms2, Yeppers, if you don't make it your fortune, then it doesn't count. I always take a bite before reading it. LoL! I usually don't eat the rest of the cookie cause I am too full by then.

Fun, you are cheating????? LMAO! You do realize that goes for those lotto numbers they put on those fortunes these days too?

OK, I am gonna try to sleep for a few more hours since it is little after 2 and I gotta get up at 5:30. It's another night of not sleeping for me. I cat napped for a few minutes, but as always I woke up. I'm afraid my sleeping ability is almost non-existent these days. I'm feeling stressed over my dentist appt tomorrow cause I know it is gonna hurt! I hate these appts and I have two left to endure. When I get back tomorrow afternoon, I plan to sleep all the numbness off tucked warmly under my covers. Wish me luck!

(turns off light and takes a bite out of bunny's neck. Mmmmmmmmm!)

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Today's fortune cookie