There's just something about : Swingers Discussion 78875
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.There's just something about
TOPIC: There's just something about
Created by: AllWeWant The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
for me it is all about the eyes. If he has sexy bedroom eyes, its on!!!! Well, of course, he has to have the personality to go along with it, but........ then it's on!!! Also, I have a thing for a man with strong athletic or at least well shaped legs that are tanned. Now, if he has all 3 of the above mentioned items, well, i get all hot just thinking about it!!!!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I am looking forward to going to the Country Concert this week-end its an all day thing. I can't wait to see all those men in clothes that actually fit them and have on those sexy hats....

yummy.......

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Loves a cowboy who knows how to ride and play...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I was 42, in a rotten place in life, going through a terrible divorce and sitting at an employee bar in an amusement park are where I had to live and work one season (after a small time of being homeless, it was an option, and it worked for what it was at the time)...when, in walked this young 22 year old cowboy, complete with hat and attitude. I complimented his hat, and he ended up taking me home and fucking the sadness right out of me.

Downside: he told people I was his girlfriend! Upside: he played guitar for me and was cute as hell and good in bed when he wasn't drinking. oh yeah.

There's a Natalie Merchant song called "the cowboy and the fool"...not the title, but the lyrics, I think. I was a happy fool for a while.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Tall, bald, goatee.........put a hat on him and he can ride me like a bronco!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Yum....to all that's been said here so far!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well ladies, i'm with both of you and I am so lucky to have both in one, and to boot he is a BHM, just the way I love em. I love it when he wear's his hat and with him being bald, trimmed goatee, and always smelling of either obsession or vanilla, damn just get's me wet sitting close to him. Hell i'm soaked just righting about it. I wish more men took the time to know what there and other women like and do it for them.

Riviera TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
For me it's a bald head and neatly trimmed goatee!! I could be in a room full of men and would be instantly drawn to the one man with a smoothly shaved head and goatee!! Make's me stop in my tracks every time! Don't know why...it's just what get's me goin'!

~julie

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: There's just something about