Thanksgiving 2008 : Swingers Discussion 118390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Thanksgiving 2008
TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2008
Created by: NCHappyCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
What are you thankful for this year? Even with the economy as it is I am thankful for my family, that gas prices are finally coming down, and that I finally got my unemployment. Also I am thankful for all my friends who have help my family the past 7 months since I had my heart attack. With out them my family would probably be homeless right now. So I am thankful for a lot this year and there are no words that could express just how much they mean to me.

Mr. NC

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hugs Gina!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hope everyone keeps an attitude of gratitude (sorry, had to do it, as sappy as it sounds)

I don't think thats sappy at all!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I'm thankful we're not going away anywhere for Christmas this year, but we will spend it quietly with each other and our dog, and then go to friends' house for Christmas dinner and fun.

Friends really have become more "family-like" to us, without some of the family dramas too!"

Hope everyone keeps an attitude of gratitude (sorry, had to do it, as sappy as it sounds) Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I spoke to my niece last night. Seems my son and her son have already make plans for us to stay with her for Christmas this year when we visit. I'm excited! My niece is a blast to be around. Both boys play on-line games together almost every night so it's natural they want to visit together so they can play their games. My niece said my sister was already in agreeance so thankfully I don't have to tell her I'm staying with her daughter this year. They only live a few blocks away from each other so not going to be a problem about visiting together.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm glad Thanksgiving is over! As much as I like Christmas I'll be glad when it's done and over also. This year we have things going on that don't make it as enjoyable as it has been in the past. Ah this too shall pass!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I am thankful for my two sons, the love they give me, and the way they've turned out. They're amazing. I am thankful for my husband, who loves me no matter what (a new concept for me on the receiving end). I am thankful for survival, for home, fairly great health, for friends who've become like family (only better!).

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I am thankful for having such a wonderfully close relationship with my beloved son. He is my heart!

I am thankful that I have such a great relationship with my son's girlfriend and her family. Never know... we could be related someday (: I am thankful for mine and my loved ones health. This has been an excellent year for all of us.

I am thankful for all my friends and family near and far. I have so many on my mind and in my heart today.

I am thankful I am deeply loved by someone very special in my life.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am thankful that I am spending Thanksgiving alone in my room with hardly any amenities at all. I have my laptop, 2 dufflebags, and a carry on with me. I am thankful because this means everything that can be mailed home, has been mailed home and I am only awaiting flight info so I can start the 2 week journey home myself!!! Gonna get some nook nook, gonna get some nook nook, neener neener neener.

Peace

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
What are you thankful for this year? Even with the economy as it is I am thankful for my family, that gas prices are finally coming down, and that I finally got my unemployment. Also I am thankful for all my friends who have help my family the past 7 months since I had my heart attack. With out them my family would probably be homeless right now. So I am thankful for a lot this year and there are no words that could express just how much they mean to me.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2008