Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Television-Music BBW'S who inspire you
TOPIC: Television-Music BBW'S who inspire you
Created by: funcouple102104 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, folks!

We know this is an old thread, but just catching up with the forum section of SLS. But, if any of you folks are American Idol fans, you absolutely *must* check out a sexxy fat young lady by the name of Mandisa. YUM! She is very pretty, well-spoken, and the girl can SANG! lol I was voting my ass off when she was in the finals. But, alas, she didn't make it into the top whatever. Anyway, look her up, Mandisa from American Idol. Supersexxy BBW. Quite drool-worthy, indeed.

Sinfully yours,

J & R

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
How about the oldest, sexiest, film BBW Goddess of all times MAE WEST! Now that was one sexy woman who could get her men!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh, Poly, that just means I'll have to go to a Dunkin Donuts for the first time in years and years! Wait a minute, what are YOU doing at the Dunkin Donuts????? S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Did you two see her dress at the Emmy's last year? She looked fantastic! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Candye Kane & Annie Sprinkle are sexy goddesses!!! They both have always done things their own way.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Kirstie Ally is just so hot ......have gazed at her for years, and have wondered umm if she was bi.....Thats one that I can have dreams too..

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
we like trisha yearwood

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
2invt....kirstie yummm...just too much publicity lately, which i think was on the negative side...delta has always kept it "real" in my book. kirstie, imho, has tried to hide away from the fact that she is/was a bbw....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
sexy mamas indeed....love delta burke, was never afraid to show her beauty on tv and tries very hard to get sexy clothing for bbw's. wonderful designer and if any of you ladies want to go to see more bbw models that are real alwaysforme on the web has a section about their models as well as a place to sign up to be a model.....it is refreshing to see that the world of high class model agencies are embracing a solid group of todays women, and please i hope i did word this right, so i did not offend anyone, anywhere, for any reason. i'm a lil nervous about posting about certain subjects on sls, for fear of being yelled at. i'm slouching low in my chair to avoid the slap upside my head. :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Mrs Franklen

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Television-Music BBW'S who inspire you