Taste or Pre-Judging : Swingers Discussion 1713461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Taste or Pre-Judging
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am still trying to learn all the lingo and didn't even know exactly what the BB thing was. I am learning volumes from these forums....thank you. I am not a Barbie and I don't base whether or not I am going to get involved with people because of their size. I am into the heart of the person which is why I don't bug out over pics and will meet someone even if I didn't see the photo. I had a date with someone and the night before we met he e-mailed me at midnight to tell me he was a big guy so I knew and I knew he was nervous about it. When he showed up at our mtg. spot I thought he is a big dude. During our meal we're talking and I am thinking am I going to do something with him. Then during the conversation he shared some info with me and my heart opened to him and we had a great day. I should point out that he was immaculate. I am big on hygiene and if you're a large person, hygiene is imperative. I am actually seeing a vanilla guy who is large and I love it. Some people spend so much time thinking about whether they're hot or not that they aren't. Our society is so stuck on being thin that it's just out of control.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
absolutely agreed. There is a certain amount of ego boost in walking in my sexuality...but it comes from the fact that I am walking in the path I was designed to walk in...being my true self, vs. a man saying I am hot. BUT we are all different and there is no right or wrong as long as you feel beautiful and sexy. But for me, the "boost" comes from knowing I am who I am supposed to be. And true that, we all pre-judge to a degree. I posted this because I notice from people that when they are turned down by a HWP, in their mind, its because they weren't given a chance due to their weight...when it may have been the simple fact that there was no chemistry.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Good post shreve...but I disagree that this lifestyle is about an ego boost perhaps for some it is,,but for many ego has nothing to do with it. Experimental, fun, exciting, hot, sex with others you find attractive is why I am here.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
There is never anything wrong with having a "type" you like to fuck. Preferences are ok.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
I have always found you warm and friendly. and well i know you sexy as fuck.

Hope your Turkey was as moist as you.

Same to all the ladies and Men hope ya had good meals and luvin time for all.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
hahahahaha hush up you know I adore you smart ass! Spank!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Who cares what people think. Unless you are a sportfucker, why would you want to have sex of any kind with someone you are not sexually attracted to be them thin or heavy. You cant help who you are attracted to.

(It is ok Shel, I know we are only going to be friends, I can handle it)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
True that. It just concerns me and makes me wonder what people think about me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Shelly I think it is human nature for people to have to have an answer they can relate to when it comes to rejection. Like if they hear what they suspect it will make them feel better when moving on is the ticket to success.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
I am seeing this issue lately. With me, if a BBW couple emails or if a BHM flirts and I am not interested and say no thank you...it is assumed that I have pre-judged him by his weight, when in fact it had to do with the fact that there was no sexual chemistry or attraction. Is it automatically assumed by BBWs/BHMs that if someone that is not a BBW/BHM does not wish to have sex with them...they are "pre-judging?"

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging