Taste or Pre-Judging : Swingers Discussion 1713461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Taste or Pre-Judging
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I must say beautiful, Golden Pussy has been my favorite lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
None of it really matters if the party rejected has the personality of a cow pie. Large, small, ugly, or pretty, acidic personalities exist in every form. That said I would rather party with a fun less than perfect person, than a self centered god's gift any day.

Fun people are just fun, grouchy complainers are a bore!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
When we aren't attracted to someone we try hard to be kind in our response and also indicate that if we see them out sometime we'd like to say Hi. We are happy to be friends with everyone but there has to be a certain chemistry to play.

Having said that, personalities are HUGE for us. Obviously there has to be a certain amount of attraction, physically but there are times that we've initially seen someone and said...naahhhh, only to find out later....Oh Hell Yea! hehe

Therefore, we don't want to completely discount people based on pics alone. Everyone handles things differently - that's just how we roll. ;)

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
No, lost, i am sorry it came over that way. I just believe it's common courtesy for anyone thin or fat, dark or light, homely or pretty to read the whole profile rather than stop at the first three line of the stats. If i read yours and find that i am not compatible because you wish someone to be athletic and trim then i know to go to the next profile. That doesn't bother me a bit. And it shouldn't, or my skin is way to thin to be in the swinging lifestyle.

Ucon ID
Username hidden
(27 posts)
you may just have missed out on meeting a real friend and not just a mirror watcher. "

Are you insinuating that all thin people are mirror watchers...and that thin people are not "real friends"?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I wish there were better acronyms for this, but oh well, huh?

I guess it wouldn't be an appealing forum to just say "large" :)

Large but small too, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Hmmm, I might suggest to admin to change this section to BBW/BHM can't discriminate against us larger guys.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
LoL Shelly, don't you remember that if you turn down a guy you were a dyke or lesbo. Now if you turn someone down cause something doesn't meet what you want you are prejudging. People seem to forget that choices is what swinging is about, nothing says you have to jump on the first person to email you, but people get butt hurt if you don't jump in with them. Let it go, people there are choices to be made and lots of people to choose from.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I get a tickle out of this.. We have friends/playmates on both ends of the weight "issue". Whats funny to me that it seems that most of the people that fuss about this "issue" are from the "pretty" crowd. Like they have said earlier everyone has their preferences. But the next time you don't reply to that person that is fat or obese right after looking at their weight... you may just have missed out on meeting a real friend and not just a mirror watcher.

Ucon ID
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I would imagine that the same goes for any type of "judging." We ARE all judging, but that doesn't have to have negative connotations. There are large people we are attracted to, there are fit people we are attracted to, there are black people we are attracted to, there are old people we are attracted to...you get the point. You can turn someone down for any reason at all, or for no reason at all. Maybe you're just not feeling it that night. maybe they remind you of someone else...

We met a nice older couple once, very pleasant people, fun to talk to and laugh with, but we had no sexual attraction to them at all. They thought it was because they were older, as they get turned down because of that and are sensitive to it, but it was more due to their physical attributes, as she reminded my husband of one of his mother's friends, a teacher, and that put him off a bit. And the husband just wasn't "my cup of tea." We had played with other couples who were the same age as they were, so that wasn't the "issue."

Now, as to what we told them when asked if we wanted to continue our "friendship" to include sex? We weren't sure how to word it, but saying, "we just don't feel the physical chemistry we need" will either put someone on the defensive or not. And when someone comes back and continues to question you further, or gets upset about it and assumes you "don't like us b/c we're old," or fat, or thin, or short, or...well, in my case, you are going to hear ALL the truth then...because to me, that comes across as whining and desperate and annoying.

I try to be as nice as I can, but there really is no good, easy way to "let people down" without them taking it personally. but you have to. Those who are mature and secure will take the "no" and move along, be friends, whatever, and realize that it's just a matter of tastes and preferences, and not to get so offended and defensive.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging