Taste or Pre-Judging : Swingers Discussion 1713461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Taste or Pre-Judging
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This sounds like the weight issue is his issue not yours. Some people have convinced themselves that they have only one fault and they stick all the other faults in that one bag. You were couteous enough to respond. Thats all you can do, right?

Bossier City LA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Joyce Meyers has great daily devotions :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You are most welcome, it is just the truth. And p.s. I don't mind black :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost I am coming on my white horse....no black horse to TX to sweep you up....seriously, thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
BLT, those are words of a wise woman of worth.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
First of all, you have to be comfortable in your own skin. Truthfully, we all have insecurities. Until you accept yourself and stand tall in it, you'll always be vulnerable to shit like this. I used to always want people to like me, and I tried to be a people pleaser. I am over that....Deliver Me From People as my gurl Joyce Meyer says.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
That's called a drama queen , no matter how nice you turn folks down it seems its about them ... whether its size, gender, different country , etc ... they are always gonna find something to complain about

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I'd rather have friends who like me for WHO I AM, and not WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BE. I will never change for anyone. I was born to be me :).

Very very well said M :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I totally agree with Seduction on this one and the posts that followed. However, there is no excuse for rudeness. The individual knew what he was signing up for, I think. He should have just opted out or go with the flow. How hard is that?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
"I'd rather have friends who like me for WHO I AM, and not WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BE."

Not only do I agree with the above, I think just about everybody I know does. The problem is we cannot do not and should not control how other people think, desires, perceptions, a whole laundry list of things that is well beyond our control. What that leaves us with is controlling how WE like and accept our friends. Our own actions often dictate the action or reactions of others.

I personally cannot change anyone, not a single person, don't want to either. If a person wants change they do that on their own. I daily try to modify and improve my own worth, not for anybody else but for myself.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging