Taste or Pre-Judging : Swingers Discussion 171346
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Taste or Pre-Judging
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am seeing this issue lately. With me, if a BBW couple emails or if a BHM flirts and I am not interested and say no thank you...it is assumed that I have pre-judged him by his weight, when in fact it had to do with the fact that there was no sexual chemistry or attraction. Is it automatically assumed by BBWs/BHMs that if someone that is not a BBW/BHM does not wish to have sex with them...they are "pre-judging?"

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A picture will get the initial interest started, and will go a long way towards enticing someone to read the profile and then spark more interest, enough to email. After that, it's a matter of intrigue.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Usually people like that are married to someone who has no idea what they are doing, sorry to say.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Actually, I would rather have someone tell me they are not interested in the very beginning than set a "date" and not show up, or show up long enough to get off then make some excuse to leave. That is what really gets me.

Camp Grove IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We base most of being with others by their attitude.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i think that if someone doesn't want to be with you they shouldn't think its their weight looks or any of that, just the other person's preference and shouldn't blame others for their short commings

Cassatt SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
With the thin types where i can see ribs I always want to ask does that come with potatoe salad and watermelon?"

Heehee, I like you. I respect your honesty, although I disagree. But I do appreciate your right to your opinion.

I have yet to have a man look at me lying there naked ask for a fork. Actually, I think if I asked him his own name he would fail to remember what it was. But thats just me lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Let me ask you this, merely out of curiosity. I had a friend say this. And I'll be honest with you...I have never had a HWP man say he has hit bone, even though it would make sense to me that HWP/HWP would be more apt to hit bone on bone vs BHM/HWP. But I have had a dear friend who is a BHM say this, it hurts to hit bone. But no HWP men say it hurts.

Explain to me, because I am curious. What exactly does this mean, hitting bone?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
You shouldn't have to feel bad about having personal boundaries.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
thinks pre-madonnas can be fun, also primadonnas. Hehehe.

I've learned that if you don't like yourself first and foremost, you should not complain when someone else finds you unattractive as well. That's an easy one.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
courteous

Bossier City LA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Taste or Pre-Judging