Tall Men : Swingers Discussion 1980811021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Tall Men
TOPIC: Tall Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't worry, tall. I am 100% certain that oafish does not describe you.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
I feel very confident when I kneel is front of a woman ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
I love shorter men who do not give a shit that they are short. I find that kind of confidence very sexy.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5178 posts)
I don't play with men that are shorter than me. I like them towering over me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16470 posts)
I am 8" taller than the Mrs, It works out perfect if she stands on a step when we are kissing, sex wise we never seem to notice the height difference.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
I like men to be around 5'10" tall. I like men to be taller than I am...but I am short so a man that is very tall will tower over me and we end up looking like a ventrilaquist and his dummy hahahaha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I love tall men. If two equally attractive men were to walk into a room side by side, my eye would go to the taller man first.

Now that is not to say I don't like a man shorter than I am. There are a couple of men lurking in the forms who are 5'7-5'10 that I would love to get my hands on.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3151 posts)
As a tall woman I find myself attracted to men taller than me. I think it is just a frame of mind as when we lay down the hieght is not as important. However as a post or two below does mention the creativity of height difference makes for interesting play. I still like my men tall:) If you should find yourself in the Syracuse area give me a jingle.

Baldwinsville NY
Username hidden
(446 posts)
I am a couple inches taller than Mr. And still wear heels. As far as height of other men I don't mind but for the most part play between 5'7 and 6'.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Thanks for the input , and love to see those hooker heels sometime, all the feed back is good and knowing that height could be a turn on to some as posted here and turn off to some, now that I never really thought of as a person being turned off to me or a tall person based on height. Now the positions one can do being tall is a thrill that is how the tower of power ride I talk about in my profile that started out as a joke a cpl made then it took on a life of its own. Many women of cpls wanted to try it and I have to say I could not perform on on all of them but the ones I did perform it on dam near made me wind up in ICU. Now I am a bit more selective on the ride but still in the DFW area when I go to and event someone has heard about the Tower Of Power Ride.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Tall Men