Tall Men : Swingers Discussion 1980811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Tall Men
TOPIC: Tall Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
tallperson, I wonder if it depends more on the generation or the population a person lives near. To me, "tall" begins at an inch or two over 6 ft, but neither I nor my husband, family or neighbors, for that matter, meet that height - generally speaking. However, while down in northern Illinois, northern suburbs of Chicago last Sunday, I noticed several tall couples walking around a store we were visiting. All of these men and women (customers) were well over 6 ft. American society has been growing taller year by year, on average, and the people I grew up with tend to be shorter than today's young adults.

In any case, your 7-ft. height would qualify as tall in any book in the U.S.! ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8940 posts)
Do I qualify for the Tall Mans Club I am 7ft tall about 295 former college basketball player? Always wondered what peoples version of tall was in the 50'and 60's they considered a man tall if he was 6ft to 6ft 3in now a days that is so run of the mill . Tall really doesn't start today until 6 ft 5in and above.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Thanks cutie, I aim to please. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
Toledo, I'm enjoying your posts and attitude:) You're a welcome addition here. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
Well Tallnfun that is way sexy! Jus sayin lol

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I love tall men especially since I have a love affair with high heels. Being tall myself (5'9) a 5 inch pair of heels makes me as tall or taller then the men! That being said however, shorter men are attractive to me too. They like me being so tall and handling me lol - besides the shoes come off eventually! I am equal opportunity when it comes to a mans height

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Hmmm.... I've never put much thought into it from a lifestyle perspective. I suppose it's all relative. I've always figured if being 5'5" never inhibited my game on the basketball court, it certainly wouldn't inhibit me from bringing my "A" game anywhere else in life.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
Oafish? I'm more ogre, been called Shrek before, lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3164 posts)
tallnfun, you're the bomb.

Height doesn't matter to me. It's fun either way; like someone said, it's all about confidence.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
I ABSOLUTELY enjoy tall men for many reasons: I never have to worry if my heels are too high; they look sexy in suits; perfect angle to give bjs , their shirts can serve as a dress- lol These are just a couple of reasons : )

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Tall Men