Tall Men : Swingers Discussion 198081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Tall Men
TOPIC: Tall Men
Created by: BlackRainman
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some women have fantasy about Tall men, some desire the Basketball type, the Cop type. But all in all do you women find Tall men attractive? Guys do you like to see your wife or GF with a Tall man? Playing or even being out with tall men? I am a leg man so I love a woman in short skirts and heels, and most of the cpls love to see there wife with such the word they use (powerful) man as my size is very forceful there words. So let's have it thoughts on a very tall man, turn on or Turn off and ways to entice him nah fuck him ways you would entice me..LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tall men are extremely sexy and what I am drawn too as I am a girl who loves to where heals and at 5'4 with a 5" heal, I still need to look up at him. I want a man who I can feel secure with, plus being picked up and thrown around is always a perk.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
6'7 basketball type is all me lol. Short girls are fun but I like taller women. I think it's rare to find taller attractive women around 6'0 to 6'2 range

Saint Martinville LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
6'1", 200lbs, fit, life long skateboarder. Not for every girl...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I'm tallish. So the taller the better for me...6'6" and above...awesome. I've had some great fun with men shorter than I am..but it's never been anything that amounted to anything unfortunately...on their part and not mine..again unfortunately. I've had so many men shorter than me tell me that it doesn't bother them...and then only to see that it bothers them. When I decide to wear short heels I'm 6'4". Not cool for the dudes with the underlying height issues that they don't know about.

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am 7ft tall ! Is that okay? Is that acceptable to women who like tall men or is that too tall?

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Ok first off I must confess, I am tired and had a few glasses of wine...new to the forums so bear with me. Being 5'7" and a bedroom submissive...yes I love a taller man. It is very difficult for me to look down at a man when he is ordering me to do something........just sayen. I love looking up into a mans eyes.......and feeling his control over me. So hot, so sexy..........not to say that shorter men are not hot too.........have met a few that have melted me to a puddle.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
6'4 is PERFECT! :)

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm 6'4" tall. Is that tall enough?

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(40 posts)
The taller the better for me! I am a tall thick woman. I am never attracted to men that are smaller than me.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
My trouble is I can not find TALL FIT men. There are plenty of tall men who are overweight :(

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Tall Men