Tall Men : Swingers Discussion 1980811031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Tall Men
TOPIC: Tall Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
duh. Mr. is 5'7". Sometimes I don't know my own man.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Scandle, you'll like my hubby...and he's from WI originally. :)

Height doesn't matter, nor does it intimidate either me or my husband. I am 5'2" (damn sls still can't/hasn't fixed that on our profile) and Mr. is 5'8", or maybe 5'7 and 3/4"? He's been with taller women, I've been with taller men, and if there is an attraction, it is rarely based upon height or lack of height.

While I am attracted to, and have dated men of all sizes, it seems I tend to marry shorter men...ha. Probably the tallest male I've been with was about 6'5".

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
I don't really consider height as one of my criteria. Having said that, I've had some delightful fun with very tall men. The height difference allows for some creative positions. :-D

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Hi Raiman! Mrs. Twosexxxfooter here. I have learned that height is very relative to ones own abudance or lack there of. I, myself, am 6"1" and so is my hubby. I love to deal with tall men in general in all aspects of my life as I enjoy looking eye to eye or up...instead of down. I am very comfortable with my height....but it can be intimidating to some men. Also...Taller men seem very comfortable with me being closer to their stature and size. I think it really depends on what people are comfortable with and attracted to. I am comfortable with men who are shorter than me....if THEY are comfortable with it. I can sense it....in my interactions. So for me....tall is a plus...but not a requirement. Just one Amazon's view......

Santa Maria CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Cant say ive ever given a thought to height

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sorry, Rainman, my body can't do heels. I guess I tend to either avoid extra-tall men altogether or rely on them stooping a little and me stretching.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Hi Scan Well that is a start and I like that, and with a man that is taller do you break out a nice set of high heels and flaunt? Anyone else care to add a voice?

Irving TX

Username hidden
(35 posts)
I find tall men attractive to look at if they're in good physical shape, but am sexually attracted to men who are closer to my size (5' 9"). They can be shorter or taller by a couple inches, but if more than that either way, they have to be very exceptional.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Some women have fantasy about Tall men, some desire the Basketball type, the Cop type. But all in all do you women find Tall men attractive? Guys do you like to see your wife or GF with a Tall man? Playing or even being out with tall men? I am a leg man so I love a woman in short skirts and heels, and most of the cpls love to see there wife with such the word they use (powerful) man as my size is very forceful there words. So let's have it thoughts on a very tall man, turn on or Turn off and ways to entice him nah fuck him ways you would entice me..LOL

Irving TX

Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Tall Men