Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Surgery
TOPIC: Surgery
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good luck on your journey. I too am working and diving through hoops to get sliced and diced. I do not want to but need to have a life and become a working viable being again. I am crippled by weight and issues. am sorry you knew some who died and someone who gained.. but to me this is chance to live again. diets are hard and i am dieting lost 100lbs in last year but more to go before i can be out and about again.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I know two people that have died from it and every woman that I know that had the operation lost 150 pounds in a 2 year period and gained it all back within the 3rd year. questions you need to ask, Are you paying up for all the other surgeries you need to tighten up the skin or is your insurance covering those? I know they cover the tummy tuck . But what about the arms , legs and breasts ? rather than to go through this is. Have you considered other options?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I do not have any experience myself. But we have a very good friend who had it about a year and a half ago now. Incredible weight loss, she has lost probably 150 pounds. Her dr actually had to increase her caloric intake because she was gaunt. Worked well for her, she had a tummy tuck to remove the skin and augmentation and is doing great!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
you wont be sorry you had the surgery, my wife had it done about 5 years ago and it was a godsend for her no more health issues because of her weight she feels better and is a lot more confidant of of herself.of course you will have to change your eating habits, but follow your doctors orders and you will do great!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to you.

Constantine MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
we had a cute little bi friend who we met after she had had surgery, and was going through some of the surgeries to tighten/remove loose skin. She loved being with us b/c we didn't know her before her surgeries, and thought she was sexy and fun and just a great person. But she was self conscious about her scars, and that didn't bother me at all...in fact, I kissed them and caressed them...and told her they're a part of her journey in life.

So, she was feeling healthy and having a blast, a "new lease on life," so to speak and loved buying sexy little outfits, etc. Not everyone liked her, not sure why, but we did.

A guy in my husband's work place had gastric bypass, not in the lifestyle, and it "cured" his diabetes. He has to be careful with food, not to eat too much at a time or there are stomach issues.

Good luck to you. The forums are here for you in your journey.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
As a BHM and BBW couple we have enjoyed and have had a blast in the lifestyle since day 1-everyone that we have met has been ok with our size-something that we were always concerned about.After years of fighting with ins companies-ive finally been approved to go thru the weight loss surgery-I am now in month 4 of the 6 month pre-surgery classes-with tentive surgery set for spring of 2011-We know this is a BBW forum-but does anybody have any imput to prep us-any imput on any effects with the lifestyle ? Wonder how people view anybody that have it done-Bill

Germansville PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Surgery