Sharing for all to appreciate : Swingers Discussion 60691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Sharing for all to appreciate
TOPIC: Sharing for all to appreciate
Created by: WaterEarth
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Raven,

I am fortunate to know that my feelings through words can touch and inspire others as well. Many Blessings............Earth of.............WaterEarth

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
That was very inspiring Earth! I am sure you touched her heart!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I know this is an area for BBW and related topics . Well this is about a wonderful BBW whose part of my life now! I wrote this early in 2005 after we met and began seeing one another and fell in-love. I just wanted to share my words that all might appreciate no matter what size or shape we all are. Many Blessings.............Earth............ of WaterEarth

I prayed for a Lady to come into my life Prayed almost nightly to be relieved of the strife

I listened and pondered and studied the stars Waiting for daylight to cover my scars

I scanned the horizons within my travail Kept moving onward wondering if I'd prevail

I met different ladies along the known ways No chemistry found throughout the long days Each night as I lay there within my soft bed Grappling the stillness in my heart and my head

Silence is deafening as it holds you so close Lost and entangled full with morose Deciding to focus my mind off my curse I wrote rather quickly a paragraphed verse Sending it forward into the abyss Not really caring if it was noticed or missed Yet someone did notice inside the clouds dark It touched them within creating the spark

Then without warning a letter arrived Her thoughts were intriguing in my mind they inscribed On through a discourse we traveled new road Ideas and Laughter together they flowed Her senses excited she opened her mind One who knew longing recognizing her kind

Elated we were to push back the veil To know theirs another traversing the trail Wishing to touch in physical spaces When we embraced the smile on our faces Breathing together touched by her charms This one special moment entwined in her arms It felt like forever held up in this place Frozen in time a pause in the race

That wonderful spark alight in her eyes Knowing the feeling and delight in our sighs When our lips met in that heaven of bliss Thought's and emotion held forth in a kiss Now in my thoughts her vision abounds Enjoying the feelings the sights and the sounds Here I am now the spark it was sown With her in my heart I'm not ever alone Earth 2005

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Sharing for all to appreciate