Sexy : Swingers Discussion 54557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Sexy
TOPIC: Sexy
Created by: bigjams68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That would be called denial lisandy

Congrats to all losing wt.~! I am headed down that road myself for the sake of my back. So heres to 2006 and great health everyone~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Cindee you are too sweet! :) I love when you post!

Congratulations on your weight loss everyone :) I'm working on losing some weight myself- I had a bit of a setback with the holidays but I'm back on working some more.

I can't believe that people would think that there aren't any health risks associated with carrying extra weight....unfortunately there are.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Thank you Lane sugar! You are not so bad yourself sexy sweetie!

The support group is working great! It is world wide, inexpensive, well established, and called TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly. Easy to look them up on the web. My sisters both were members and although sometimes the meetings can get corny, always lots of fun. I was always around the meetings, but never joined till now. I have not told my surviving sister yet. I figure I will surprise her in person. *smile* It definitely helps me to get my sweet ass out to the park and walk my dinner away. I need to start making a routine of that! They want me to pick a goal weight and that is a toughie........ It is not numbers for me, it will be what I feel comfy with. I guess the day that my mirror purrs back at me, I will know I am there. LoL!

It is EXTREMELY hard to get blood sugars in control and then keep them there. It is an every minute struggle. I will probably always have to take something, but at least no more injections as long as I work at it for now. So far so good, but the doctor says that since I was insulin dependent, I may have to go back on it no matter what. She is giving me a few months on a new prescription to see if I can stay away from it. PRAY!! Yes, diabetics can eat anything like everyone else. We just have to make intelligent choices and plan out the rest of the day and week to compensate. I have been able to do a few things I have not done in years out of fear of getting physically hurt. It definitely makes a difference.

Give me a few months to reach a certain number and I will post new pics! I plan to change them every 10 pounds after that to reflect the current me. I need some sexersize. LoL!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven i so proud of you, to lose some weight and got you blood pressure to the way you got it,damn diabetics is such a nasty decease i know as i also have it been a real bitch to keep blood sugar normal. still think you are one of the best hottest here keep up the great work

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
sexy is as sexy does lol sorry had too .....somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
WOW!! Way to go Lookin!!

Congrats sugar! You are right on the money. I have been losing weight and I agree that the pain is less of a problem. The diabetes is easier to control, my self-esteem had soared, and my over all flexibility and sex drive is much much different! The dates are never ending! WOO HOO!!!!! I am no where near my goal weight, but taking it slowly. I plan on a few less sizes before I am done, maybe more. I follow my own diet and just started with a support group this month. Especially since I endulged too much over the holidays. I had no choice if I wanted to stay around to watch my son grow up. I lost my insurance when I changed jobs and moved out here to the country. Unbeknown to me, there was no medical help without paying full price, so I did the next best thing. I took back the control to be able to do without all the medications I was on. 14 all together last August, and now none, zilch, ZERO! I will need the diabetes meds and a few others when I can afford to get back on them, but I will not have to go back to insulin injections! The 3 blood pressure pills and heart pills are history, along with a few others!! My blood pressure is now better than it has ever been since I was in my twenties. YAAY!!

My mother, sister, and brother all died at the age I just passed 2 weeks ago due to heart issues and diabetes. My dad has been permanetely blind from strokes since my teens. It was kind of a family curse age. I knew all along this year that the curse was not meant for me. This is not a statement about how us BBWs are or are not appealing to others, cause that has never been an issue with me. We are all very desirable! It is just that I am healthier and happier in all aspects, and the added weight WAS killing me.

Kisses and very proud for you. You inspire me! RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
no proof exist to indicate that BBW have a short life span than slim bone-y women"

I am not one to throw stones , but I can tell you from a first hand perspective that the added weight does add to more physical problems, maybe not shorten life span (the jury is still out) but as you get older the body with the excess weight will have many more problems with heart, joints , breathing , diabetes.stroke etc., loss of sexual desire or lack of, than that of a normal sized person and this goes for both men and women I being a big man down from a huge man but from a first person perspective of being a large person to a bit smaller I can tell you the loss of the weight has some resounding effects ie.stamina , ability to move w/o pain and or discomfort to being able to do normal things with out consequence of the added weight and general energy , sexual desire / appetite, now I know the main point of this thread was about the attraction of larger women and well in the end it all falls to the eye of the beholder. but dont delude to the health consequences as they can be severe.

now please dont think I am comming down on or preaching about weight loss as that is not my intention but I do have a problem with the statement because the consequences can be severe from the added weight . and also from a big mans point of veiw we also had found numerous people who did not want to meet with us let alone play, becuase of size alone , right wrong or indifferent now since the loss of weight we are meeting more people and having great success

and well for those wondering my loss is @ 140 lbs in the past year any questions feel free to contact me

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
you can find anything to agree with almost anything on the web.

I have to say that while the thought that obesity is not a killer is a nice thought, the facts do show that it is a leading cause of diabetes and other major health issues like heart problems and circulation risks. I would say ask my oldest sister her opinion, but wait, she is no longer with us because of weight related issues. I am now older than she ever had the chance to be....................

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"no proof exist to indicate that BBW have a short life span than slim bone-y women"

THIS IS ABSOLUTLY UNTRUE.

Jan 10, 2006 "Study confirms you can’t be fat — and healthy Obesity may be an independent risk factor for heart problems" LOOK IT UP- www dot msnbc dot msn dot com/id/10792368

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
You wishes are my pleasures.

No problem on my end Lane.......... I cum multiple and am ALWAYS wet!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Sexy