Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Seriously now
TOPIC: Seriously now
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you ever feel like people don't take your seriously? Like maybe if you looked different people might have something to say to you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree, eyes say so much. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
There is something about eyes that intrigues me. I love getting lost in those that are intense and smiling..... That is just one of those things that curls my toes..........

Maybe that is one of the reasons I enjoy Tantric sex so much?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL curious not to sure about that, I've seen a few people that are down right scary when they smile (my ex for one, has like 10 teeth left). But seriously yes when someone is smiling their face lights up and to me it attracts me to their eyes. I'm captured by a persons eyes, specially if there is something mischief behind them.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Thats true. A man who makes me laugh holds my attention much longer than one who looks really good. Well, Tony Stewart WOULD hold my attention. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shelly, you are a very smart and sexy lady! I am always amazed at how visual excitement fades so quickly, but the excitement I get from those I click with only gets hotter with every encounter.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Seriously, we have found that as we become more experienced in the lifestyle we are learning to find partners that better suit us. I have found too that going less for the physical appearance of the person and more towards personality and "clicking" leads to a better experience. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Awww shucks! Gonna make me blush! LOLOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maybe your just THAT GOOD. Mwah Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Lost,

I know I use a lot of non-verbal cues and body language with new play partners. Eyes, smiles, and facial expressions always get my attention first. Then I tune into how they move toward or away from me when I get closer, if they are closed/open in posture, and the first reaction to a slight brush of the skin. Many people don't know how to verbally express attraction, but the body will give off the subtle hints into what someone is thinking.

My X partner was always amazed at how I can select the best potential playmates so quickly. Maybe it's women's intuition?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree with Raven. There are certain signals a woman will usually give a man with her eyes, her hands, etc. I don't want to come out and say "kiss me please" lol, I think he should be a little in tune to what I am wanting. Hey, we are all swingers. If she doesn't like being touched I think she needs to get into another hobby lol. shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: Seriously now