Sending Emails Outside SLS - Newbies Beware!!! : Swingers Discussion 54028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Sending Emails Outside SLS - Newbies Beware!!!
TOPIC: Sending Emails Outside SLS - Newbies Beware!!!
Created by: solitari The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
we should all be that lucky.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
We've been on this site for several years, and have met both free and paid members. We request that no one leave certification for personal reasons, and also don't have pics posted. Certifications meam nothing, on several occassions we've talked to pic collectors and "Looky Lou's" that have actually certified themselves or had others with the same interests certify them. We even know a single guy that's on this site now, that has profiles as a cpl, a single bi fem, and a single male...Newbies need to use caution...

High Point NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sorry but I do check the certs ...of the single males ..it's a safety device as far as i'm concerned...So far the single men I had the pleasure of have been just that a pleasure

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
we started out as free members to see what the site was like. we agree with 2inVT, we have also met with people from here that are free members. the 2 couples that we met were very nice, but they both also had pics in there profile. free members are ok but they should have to have pics so people can see they are real.

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i feel certs defy the "discretion" rule, a gentleman/lady doesn't blab about who they might have had sex with, not cool at all.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Solitari: We ask that people we meet NOT give us certifications. Like a previous poster said, we do not kiss and tell. We expect discretion and give discretion in return. So, we do not assume that people are "fake" if they do not have certifications.....just our two cents worth. Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I know several people on SLS that are active swingers but they just don't allow anyone to post certifications on their profiles. A certification doesn't necessarily mean someone is good people. It just means that they met someone from the site that liked them enough to write something good about them on their profile.

Some certifications end up being too much like kissing and telling for my taste, so I rarely if ever read someone's certs. I prefer to chat with someone and get to know them, then make my opinion based on my experience with them rather than someone elses.

Ella

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Sending Emails Outside SLS - Newbies Beware!!!