Self Esteem : Swingers Discussion 584451081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pen and crayon you can use a Mr Clean wall eraser too. Those things are fantastic!

I just need to find out about this hair dye situation.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hey don't laugh I keep hair spray in my service truck. this may come in handy some day..... When painting over water marks on walls from leaks, or covering pen Crayon , or marker damage on painted walls, have you ever noticed how no matter how many coats of paint are applied the marks show through.... well spray 2 or three light coats of hari spray on the effected area, wait about a minute and like magic the marks no longer bleed through.... much quicker and cheaper than using shelack or varnish or primer when dealing with small areas

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
yes ladies when purchasing Oops for your hair DO NOT go to Lowes or Home Depot.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah one brand if Goof Off and the other is called OOPs.... I keep a few cans of it for emergencies.... lol either one will remove dried paint off of various items, but it is very very potent......I really wouldn't use it on Hair,as it tends to burn the skin when left in contact too long I can imagine what it would do to a persons hair

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Seriously? lol

I know he buys it at walgreens and rite aid, not lowes and home depot :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OOPs is also the name of the chemical I use to clean up old paint Drips......although I really do not think you would use it on your hair it reminds me of brake cleaner.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
I just get highlights. When I go it is 100 plus a tip. As like M i have to go several times a year plus for touch ups. Having no pay for a few months is kicking my ass. I need to pay for my medical and such before I go to the salon. Thank God we arent meeting anyone right now. My hair looks like , who did it and ran.

My niece is getting married at the end of May. I want to look nice. Should I attempt to make my whole head a darker blond or go lighter or skip it.

G if you mess up dying your hair buy a product called "oops". It makes your hair go back to its original color without damaging it. My son uses it when he goes red, blue, green or purple....dont ask

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
some things I don't mind paying for, some things I do...hair dye is just one of those things...hate sitting in a salon that long, but I will occasionally. I have a friend who gets hers done in blondes and some orange streaks, looks cool for her, but not for me, and of course she has to pay for that.

Maybe it's more a matter of convenience too...I can do other stuff while I'm waiting for my hair. When I "went blond" for a bit I had it done in a salon and it was cute, but darker is more "me."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Highlights: usually use the pull through cap type, and yes, it usually looks pretty good. Dan says better than sometimes when I get them done at a salon. I've also used the new kind with the sponge applicator, and the one with the finger applicator too. Usually works out fine. If not, then hey, give myself another month and do it all again, or I'll get root touch up and fix any "mistakes." That's rare though.

She...On Friday I dyed my hair TWICE...first time all over dye and I did NOT like the reddish color, so I had an ash brown and I redyed it all. Then Saturday morning, I did my highlights. The highlights or any blonde color will dry your hair out because of the peroxide, BUT, I've never had a problem with other dye drying out my hair. The better dyes have a good conditioner included, and I use those. I also have used a $3 cheapie Clairol dye too, no problems.

I haven't noticed burning or hair loss. If you try it yourself at home, go 5 minutes under the required time and see how it goes. Good luck. I've been dying my hair since my 30s, and it's usually every 6 weeks. Less if I'm in a "mood."

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Its the most fabulous conditioner I get from Sallys Beauty Supply. I can't remember the name, I'll send it to you. And I cover my hair with a shower cap (conditioner on and brushed through to make sure all hair is covered) and then I have a conditioning cap that goes onto my hair dryer. The heat helps your hair.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem