Self Esteem : Swingers Discussion 584451071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kinda why I asked...thought it looked different in those pics.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
" I did a bright red base and thick ash highlights"

How long ago?

She - Rose uses those magic eraser things like crazy around here.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
The terrifying one is when you see whites....and they aren't on your head. I was like okay, W T F.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
The grey at my temples does NOT tend to dye, no matter what, professional jobs, putting on the developer cream first, etc. I think those are just my marks of wisdom and experience. ha. Dan's getting the temple grays and it looks good on him. I like them on men. I know I know...I'm perpetuating the stereotype, but hey.

this has grown into a fun topic, hasn't it?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
PD you are lucky like Jay! He has greys...but they look blonde! I dye my hair black. I've gone everywhere from lighter browns *hated it* to a chocolate brown which is nice...but I prefer black. Maybe in the summer I'll go a little lighter, more red tones like my natural color.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
My greys look faded, not grey exactly. Normally I have medium brown hair that turns lighter in the sun. I have gone blonde for hair coloring, but usually it is highlights. The last time I had strawberry blonde thrown in to the mix. My only gripe with my hair is it is sooooo straight. A salon curling iron does not even help. a good thing about my hair is I can part it any way I want to and it will look natural.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
I think it is easier for a man to accept it because of the many Really bad dye Jobs men end up with. well that is my humble opinion. after seeing quite a few senior males I used to work with walk out of work one day with a chestnut Brown hair, only to return the next day with a JET black.... and forget about the Carrot top Orange that shows up all too often..... I guess it is all in the name of vanity no matter what way you look at it .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Along with the fact that men are supposed to accept their gray...because on a man it is "distinguished". Women however are expected to look 20 years old forever. There are few women that feel confident enough to embrace their graying. I am not one of those ladies lol. They even call it "touch of gray" for men.....for women its cover every gray you've got.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I really think alot of issues w/ men is that they tend to use too many dark colors instead of using natural to thier original ahir color.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
ahhhh I just let the Grey come on in...... I do not want to end up looking like i have Crayola hair ...... as most men end up looking like. for some reason women can do it w/o the issues

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem