Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oooo I love it when you call me freak. hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
maybe I was having a freak out day yesterday b/c I was hyper all day long (and yeah, guess what, Shel, I'm taking the diabetes meds again) and Dan said I couldn't sit still, was fretting about dumb stuff, and talking a mile a minute. Ok, yeah, more than usual for me.

So, hmmm, don't know what all that was about.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
G- don't scare us like that. We had to check your profile after reading that. We're not sure if either of us saw the picture you mention here, but we'd be pretty disappointed if the one of you in leather fringe were to disappear.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
G for God's sakes, put the goddamn picture back up on your profile silly girl hahaha damn.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
so, okay, how insecure is this: on another thread, someone mentioned an friend who had a "hairy butt" and she didn't know how to tell the person. Well, yesterday I finally put a couple new pics up and one was of my butt in a pair of blue lace panties. Took me forever to get just the right angle, and I thought it turned out pretty well.

Anyway, I read the post and immediately thought, oh man, she's talking about my picture. Duh. If you blew up the picture to fit your whole screen, then yeah, I have that peach fuzz thing, I am Italian, I do shave around the personal areas, but not my whole ass. So. I immediately went and deleted the pic.

Is that insecure or self conscious or what??? She wasn't even talking about me.

Should I put it back up? The pic I mean?

I'm usually NOT that self conscious, so what is this all about? Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I was always the one who was friends with the "beautiful girl" in high school, middle school, etc. Of course I never saw my own self that way (although, looking back, I was a lot prettier than I thought I was). Mostly because they could be themselves with me, sometimes because some of the other girls didn't want to be their friends or were intimidated. I don't know. A weird dynamic and phenomenon.

In later years, I got hit on more than my so called "beautiful" friends. I used to think it was because I was more approachable, less of a "threat." Now, I know it's because I was just sexy! Who knew? hahaha. Well, some knew. It's in the eyes, it's in my sense of humor, it's in the sensuality of my skin. Now, I know...but that doesn't mean I always remember. Now, at this age, and stage of my life, I just go have fun. If someone is prettier, thinner, etc etc., I don't let it bother me a bit. I do the best with what I have, and go from there. And I HAVE FUN. No matter what.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I, too, am intimidated by tiny women. And to me, they're all tiny! I walk into a room and all heads turn because I'm so big. How do you overcome that and just let yourself go, let yourself have a good time, without imbibing so much alcohol that you just don't care anymore?"

I lost a significant amount of weight and I know first hand what you talk about. I know about the fear of gaining weight, walking to the plus size side of the store because you still think that way, looking around to see who he is talking to before realizing fuck, he's talking to me...all of it. It took at least 6 months after I was hwp before I started to accept my new body....hell, maybe even longer. How I overcame is really, I just got used to being my new size. You have worked your ass off to be where you are...those of us who have done it know just how hard you worked. I know its easy for me to say just embrace your new self...but you just have to look in the mirror, see the beautiful woman you are, and strut your stuff. When I get ready, when I'm done before walking out, I blow myself a kiss in the mirror. Love yourself....you have earned it pretty lady.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
MSE, I would actually suggest some self help or counseling, because the heaviest thing about you would still be your mind: those old voices that tell you that you are too big, etc., and keep you from being the YOU that you deserve to be and will enjoy being. Good luck on your journey. I would've said before that the hardest thing is to lose the weight, but sometimes I think the hardest thing to change is our mindset.

Welcome. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Ahhh. My first forum virgin. Welcome to the forums MSExplorers...

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(750 posts)
Could I jump in on this? This is my first post here, but self esteem is something I struggle with. I used to weigh 367 pounds, and at 6' tall I've always felt huge. I've lost over 200 pounds now, and at a size 6/8, I still feel huge. Where do I fit in? Am I considered a BBW? I, too, am intimidated by tiny women. And to me, they're all tiny! I walk into a room and all heads turn because I'm so big. How do you overcome that and just let yourself go, let yourself have a good time, without imbibing so much alcohol that you just don't care anymore?

Senatobia MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem