Self Esteem : Swingers Discussion 584451041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am absolutely the same.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Your eyes see yourself through a film of your past...from parents' hurtful words, from being heavy at one point in your life, from any rejection you got..."

Its true to a point definately. With me though, I guess I have "expectations" of myself I suppose. Trust me, I realize that no other human applies more pressure on me than I do myself :0)

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
And a fine butt pic at that.

Need some more? :-)~

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks for that, C.

It's my ONLY butt pic, actually. And it's baaaacccckkkkk.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
G, Dan speaks the truth about wishing you could see through his eyes. Having been through a totally suck-ass marriage really makes me appreciate and love L. I believe the bad experiences we have suffered through are worth it in the end so we can appreciate how good we have it now.

Your and Shell’s experiences have no doubt made you stronger women and given you a unique perspective regarding what others may be going through right now. It’s unfortunate that people have to experience things like these; but I guess everyone needs to have at least one “castration with a dull knife” fantasy! =+)

Good, love the “Smart Ass” comment! Gives new meaning to the term “Junk in the Trunk”!

C.

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
I can see your butt... LOL

Comcast has (had?) a series of television commercials advertising their high speed internet service. The ads featured a pair of turtles. In one ad they are playing hide and seek- he counts to one hundred, then opens his eyes. She hasn't gotten but a few feet, and her back end is still exposed as she's looking for a place to hide.

He simply says in a matter of fact almost disgusted tone "I can see your butt." That cracks us up every time we see it, and we use the line on occasion with each other.

Now, where's that thread where people are showing their best butt pictures...?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Must be where the term "Smart Ass" came from. :-)

Hahaha...loved that. Must be.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
With time, women gain weight because they accumulate so much information and wisdom in their heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of their bodies.

So the conclusion would be, women aren't heavy, they are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when you look at you butt in the mirror think: "Good grief, look how smart I am!"

Must be where the term "Smart Ass" came from. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Dan has said before that he wishes I could see myself through his eyes. Shel, I wish that also for you...that you could see yourself everyday through my eyes and others' eyes who hold more truth. Your eyes see yourself through a film of your past...from parents' hurtful words, from being heavy at one point in your life, from any rejection you got...

But. All in all, we really do portray how we feel about our own selves on a daily basis. If you feel ugly or fat, then that's how you will act. The "you" here is universal, not personal.

And tonight, I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
No G, its an unfortunate truth. Men are SO much more courteous now that I am slim than they were when I was a 24W. I don't like that truth mind you, but it is a truth. For me its mental and something that I monitor and control...and will have to until I leave this place lol or until I decide that I just don't give a shit. My day often depends on how thin I feel. This is a sad but true fact about Shelly.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem