Self Esteem : Swingers Discussion 584451031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What kind do you want to get? I am going to get the trinity. Just not above my ass. That would freak my husband out too much.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Love the tat, I'm so itching for a new one!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
agree!!! :)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Great post Shel

:*

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fiedems, I am very happy for you! Female self acceptance in our society can be a challenge indeed. You must love the woman you see in the mirror. When you are in love with that woman you radiate a confidence and sexuality, a "swagger" as you were, that others see very clearly. And nothing is more attractive than a man or woman who has that inner sexuality. Noone can ever make you feel beautiful unless you feel beautiful about yourself. I am very glad that this is a gift I have tried my damdest to bless my daughter with. She will never be petite, she just won't. Our youngest has my smaller frame, my daughter does not. She has to be able to accept who she is and love the woman she is...because she will never fit society's mold of "beauty". To me she is the most beautiful female on the planet, you know what I mean. And she is a confident girl. That girl, at 16, has the self acceptance and confidence I did not have until about 33 years of age. Its up to us mothers and grandmothers and women in general to break that mold and let our daughters know that its okay to not look like the magazines, we are still beautiful women.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I have to admit that this site has actually done a wonderful thing for my self esteem. I used to think, hey I'm so big no one will want me so I ended up "settling". Well, damn!! let me tell you that while I still don't look in the mirror and think how sexy, I can take off my clothes and let the other person show me how sexy I am. And it's been WONDERFUL.

lol, so yeah, we may think we are big. (Hell I am big) We may never change our minds about how sexy we think we are in the mirror, but the key is being willing to forget it and have fun when the situation calls for it.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Been reading this thread as a group of friends and I have been talking about self esteem.

I find it funny that as I get older, and have gotten heavier, that I am more confident in myself and my sexuality. I have finally learned that I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. LOL.

I think I am sexy, Wolf thinks I am sexy, My beautiful GF thinks I am sexy and occasionally someone out there does too. I honestly no longer worry about it. It is all about accepting me for me.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3164 posts)
I like looking like me. But I wouldn't mind looking like you just for one day, just to have fun with it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Fantastic girlie girl! The sad thing about what I call the "female self hate cycle" is this. One woman is sitting there looking at the other woman going "why can't I look like her." And the OTHER woman is looking at her thinking "why can't I look like her."

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I am LEARNING that I'm not as "big" as I think I am. Yesterday there was a rather large woman at the pool (yes, complete in a flowered bathing suit that did nothing for her) and I refrained from comparing myself to her, wondering if I was also "that big." Progress in the head. I KNEW I wasn't, and finally didn't just automatically wonder about it or ask Dan.

There's hope for me yet...hehehe.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem