Self Esteem : Swingers Discussion 584451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Self Esteem
TOPIC: Self Esteem
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 406   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My self esteem is not determined by people I don't even know. It's from believing what I hear about myself to be true...and the point of this is to listen to the people who say what I NEED and want to hear, rather than ones who don't. That's all in the matter of where my head is at any given time. There are positive and honest people, and I can take that, then there are people who are internally cruel and competitive.

Like my mother. Why do we let ourselves believe things from people who do not have our best interests at heart, even though sometimes they are the people who are "supposed" to?

Listen to the positive voices...even your own.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
I have noticed this as well lately, it is a good step. And I agree, I think the haute couture models (who always look like a hybrid of snotty and totally pissed off LOL) show a standard that for most is genetically unatainable. I was watching the Kardashians (its one of my few vices...and besides, I think little Mason is a doll lol) and Kim was on there with no make up on. It was very nice to see her as a real woman with spots and dark circles around her eyes. She did not look like "Kim Kardashian"...but she looked like a lovely woman talking to her sister. It definately humanized her in a good way to me. The scary thing though........"plus size" models today are like size 7s! That scares me because to me size 7 is thin. But we take one step at a time.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
recent woman's magazine (can't remember if it was Redbook or Glamour) had a BBW, or full figured model on both back covers. Both were in black bra and panties, and looked healthy, not blobby. I think it's a good idea to show women of all sizes in magazines, but ones who are proportionate. Even though I'm chubby, fat, plump, whatever you want to call it, I also don't want to see women in magazines who are "flabby." These women have waists and thick but toned legs and are not flabby, just bigger. Not HWP or "fit," but also not unattractive.

It's like the Dove ad women. I think they're mostly all beautiful. And my husband likes them better than he does the tall very thin models in most magazines.

This isn't a debate, it's just a comment on the direction some magazines are taking.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
love it...let us know when you're here.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
lol that was a wicked ass laugh

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Don't need em for body shots hehehehehehehehehe

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(3111 posts)
No glasses?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fantastico!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Rum packed?......check Vodka packed?....check Tequila packed?....check

OK girl I am ready to go!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(3111 posts)
Snap! I will have a bottle of Malibu in my casket, are you kidding me LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 406   End
TOPIC: Self Esteem