Saying hello : Swingers Discussion 1367971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Saying hello
TOPIC: Saying hello
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed M...its very frustrating to boot. I talked recently with one husband who wanted me to "coax" his wife...and then of COURSE pulled up the old faithful of "well, if you give her alcohol she loosens up". I succinctly told him thanks but no thanks. We pretty much do not email those with 0 on their profile. We are happy to party with you but we will not set up a playdate because of prior issues regarding this.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
happy, like she said a 0 as the weight can show insecurity. And if someone is insecure about their weight before we meet, how much more would they be when we are all getting naked? I'm not saying this is how you are in particular but some people.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
To me personally it shows that the person is insecure. You are what you are. Weight is a part of it. Eventually people are going to meet you. That is why we are here on sls. You dont have to change it every time you go up or down 5 or 10 pounds but just put a ball park weight. Most everyone we know goes by the picts anyhow. We prefer to meet people at gatherings than go by profile pictures and such. We have had to many people " embellish on their profiles " Welcome to sls and have fun :) You will find people of all sexes , sizes and shapes and colors and ages at clubs. There is no need to worry .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It is always best to add your weight no matter what it is rather than leaving it zero . Having a zero as a weight puts up a red flag in my book.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"I was feeling self conscious and thinking that I'd be the only one. "

But you only weigh 0 lbs.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Saying hello