Random thoughts : Swingers Discussion 99925
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Random thoughts
TOPIC: Random thoughts
Created by: NCHappyCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr NC, what a wonderful thought. S&J

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Mr. NC, What a beautiful composition of words! Your poem came from your heart and is very sweet. I know the lady that inspired this poem had to have been a very special lady indeed. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mrs G, U are more then welcome. Its just words that came to heart when we lost out last Unicorn do to stupidity and other issues. I just hope the words I felt can bring solace to those who read them.

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
That was beautiful.

THis was good for me to read today, as throughout my life, I've lost so many people, and it's been on my mind a lot.

Thank you, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Composed by Mr. NC

As you walk through life you are toched by the lives of others, as thay are touched by you. All the good and the bad of which takes place in day to day encounters are forever sketched into the memories of your life.

As a door is closed on friendships that you thought would last a life time. one is opened for new possiblities. Always remember the friends gone and how they touched your life. Treat the new friends with kindness. Never harbor ill feelings of those gone past. for they may return someday and touch your life again.

This is dedicated to a sweet BBW we lost as a friend, but who will forever be in our memeories

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Random thoughts