Race open : Swingers Discussion 1396951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Race open
TOPIC: Race open
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
CPLFUNXs : well said

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
i'm part of an interracial couple. ii find it really difficult when i see someone say that they prefer no black men. at the same time, my partner has asked me on several occasions why it doesn't bother me when i see people that prefer ONLY black men. (white people, that is.) i suppose one sees across racial lines and one does not. but in the end, it comes down to personal preferences. i think that's where i end up trying to figure out where the line is...is it a personal preference or a racial intolerance. don't know that this helps at all. just the first thing that came to mind and i thought i'd try to contribute.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
anywhere you want...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I didn't even know that was an option. Tells you how often I check my own profile information. I don't care what the persons color is, as long as their social, fun and like to have a good laugh. Still wondering why they haven't changed the name to this forum group to BHM/BBW. Where are guys like me supposed to post?

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Answer: Fear of the unknown. There is a division line as long as so wide in lifestyle when it comes to racism. There are people that simply will not play with anyone unless they look like them. If it has not changed in vanilla world it's not going to change in lifestyle. As a light skin black woman I can tell you some horror stories from both sides of the fence. My biggest problem because I am an interracial dater finding people that accept the both of us is difficult . When I am go off on my own . Finding men that do not assume I am like all the other women of color they think they know . NO!! we are all different !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
not many white couples feel the need to invite white single males either...or advertise for them, actually. Seems that people find whom they feel comfortable with, and attracted to, one on one, rather than "a group."

You have some nice pics. Good luck in swinging.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
sweet, thank you! rdy now that you mention it...I don't know LOL!! It probably WOULD be more appropriate in the open forum.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost, You are one of the few people here that I really enjoy fourms discussions with, I love that you do not attack and I really enjoy your posts. Thanks for being you.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
very good observations sweet. Out society today is so politically correct that no one really knows what to say and is nervous around other races. Yesterday we were driving in the car, a group of us going to lunch. In the back seat is a lady who is biracian white/african american and I am driving the jeep, white/mexican american. And the 3 other ladies are white. And one said something like "you know, you are not all white" or something like that. And meant nothing by it because she is just like that. And she was trying to say the lady is biracial. You could have cut the silence. Everyone today is terrified of offending anyone else. One girl got upset because on lady said the word "messican" vs. "mexican", which some see as a racial slur. I talked to the girl and told her don't you know who you are? Does what she says change who you are? No? Well then go back to work and stop taking shit personally. Its the same here. I like fucking white men. I do. I always have. Now given there are a few others I'd fuck LOL. Shawn Wayans and Blaire Underwood and Mario Lopez. You bring them over and we'll fuck until next week. But 99% of men who turn me on are white. I don't worry about what people think. If it offends them well thats okay, thats their problem.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I see profiles all the time that say Big Black Cock or Hot Chocolate ONLY..so if you can be attracted to a certain race why couldnt you be unattracted to a certain race? There are tons of people who say the contrast of black on white for an example is a turn on,, so couldnt someone just as easily be turned off by the same ?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Race open