Race open : Swingers Discussion 139695101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Race open
TOPIC: Race open
Created by: tosexytotall
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that you only see ( Race open ) on black profiles. When we are at party it is alot of cpls from all races that come up to us and want to talk or play but when we are looking at profiles on the site we almost never see race open.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First of all, welcome. There are many reasons, and some are not so good, why you can be texting and conversing and then wham...nothing. Sometimes it's just a matter of cold feet, sometimes, they're just people who text/chat only and when it becomes real, then nothing, and then okay, sometimes you're just not their type. Whether its color, size, shape, age, height, or other things, sometimes it's a little better when you share pics first and then chat. I don't know.

One thing you said stands out. I would not grant access to pics unless there was an initial interest that's mutual. Just my advice. We rarely share our private or personal pics unless we've emailed a couple times. And that is not an initial email we prefer to get either. "Hi, we're so and so. Access granted."

Not saying you email like that, just a feeling I got from your post. It takes time to build rapport, interest, etc. You will find compatible couples if you're patient and engaging. Good luck!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
As a black couple, and newbies, the hit/miss ratio hasn't favored us. That's not to say, we haven't chatted with some very cool people. It sucks when you send the email stating that you've granted access, and never get a reply. We've received two rejection replies. If either of you who wrote them are reading this, I thank and respect you for your honesty and tact. Just this past weekend, we were left a email with an invitation and a phone number. We texted half the night. They asked for pics, we obliged, and then......................... I'm not saying that we're a beautiful couple. But, Damn! I know we're not ugly. So I ask what's left to think?

Providence RI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Really?

It is unbelievable that even in choosing play partners we must be politically correct, I was hoping we could just meet folks and play with the folks we were attracted to. Now I have to go back to 2007 and call all of our play partners, collect demographic information and then balance the scales....Damn I hope we have not exceeded the quota on big boobed Italian girls with Cuban asses between the ages of 35 and 44.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
For use, we really don't care if you pink, blue with a tail. If your cool, them we are cool. Race has nvr been a deal with use.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
we do not put race open

We put race, age, color, body type and looks do not matter as long as you are easy going fun loving and down to earth.

To be honest we find that race does not make a person it it what is in the heart that makes them.

The only thing that gives him an almost instant woody is a woman with long black hair and glasses accompanied by a nice smile and really small tits

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
That's a good statement. I like it said like that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Our profile says race or social status is not an issue for us, attitude is.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(548 posts)
welcome to the forums Fire.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I see most people do not like to play with other than white or black.. because I am an Indian, most people hesitate to talk to me but not all not sure.. still need to be come up for all races. Really some people interested and love to talk.

Dunwoody GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
we may not have put it in exactly those words, but we have stated on our profile "we have no racial hangups and neither should you".....while we prefer mixed couples like ourselves, we have played with all races. good sex is good sex. it doesn't bother us what colour you are if we click. and we realize that she is probably going to be the first black woman somebody has played with. it comes with the territory.

Rankin PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Race open