Questions from a newcomer : Swingers Discussion 85484
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Questions from a newcomer
TOPIC: Questions from a newcomer
Created by: lovingfam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok I am new here no experience really as of yet unless you count a semi threesome I had years before I even knew my wonderful hubby. Anyway I am kind of worried about a few things. I am a BBW and think I am awesome lol granted just like any other woman I would love to be thinner but more for health reasons than anything and I am working on that. I have had 3 babies in 6 years lol of course I look more like a mommy :) Anyway what I am wondering is if you other bbw or couples for that matter find it idk more difficult to find partners? My husband is gorgeous and HWP and I would hate to feel like I am I guess holding him back in some way.

Now onto question number 2. My hubby has a very rare skin disorder that even his doctor had never seen before he met him. It is called ichthyosis. It basically makes the skin on his legs have the appearance of alligator skin. I openly admit when I met him I was a bit freaked out about it. Fear of the unknown only like 1 in 1,000,000 people have it. I guess my biggest thought here is I don't want people to be surprised by it because it isn't apparent unless he would be in shorts. So do we tell people immediately do we wait till they ask. I mean we know all about it not like it is catching lol. It is just like an insane version of sporiasis (sp) or something.

I think we are both really ready for this. We have an amazing relationship with each other in EVERY way. We have discussed ground rules and even a few things we are not so sure about i.e. I just recently got really comfortable with giving head lol and hubby is not so sure he is ready to share this part of me with anyone yet it will be a decision made at the time type of thing. We are both a little apprehensive though and shy at this point. So how do we jump into this? Do we just start e mailing people or what?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heck we wouldn't mind if it was a party of just us four 8-)

But yes smaller is always alittle easier. Then their is a chance of properly saying hello to all..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
ahh Permy, you know N and you are special!! What fun times we had! lol I think it is soon time for a OTT event...........woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! What do ya think?? Maybe a little smaller, 60 people in the house can be challenging, especially the day after lol

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Sexy we are stil plenty interested...

You were smokin then and are sizzling still 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
And now you know why this is such a positive forum...I'm actually SMILING!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
lol I'm always up for a P A R T Y!

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(252 posts)
sexy,

welcome to the club. I lost 140lbs over the last 2 and half years. We should have a party.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
As someone who has slimmed down considerably over the last 6 years ( -150 lbs) I can honestly say we played more and had more folks interested in us when I weighed more, go figure! I wouldn't let your weight interfere with your confidence in being a sexy lady.

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
What i find most attractive about a woman is confidence.

A woman could be a runway model and if she's not confident i won't find her attractive. My wife is by no means a barbie doll, but I'll never forget the first time i met her.

We were at a charity event, and I was across the room having a cocktail with a client, I looked across the room and there was this blonde goddess with the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen wearing a red evening gown to die for. She carried herself through that room like she owned it. Shaking hands, meeting people. Out of character for me, I've never been one to agressively pursue women. I excused myself from a very good client, and made my way over to meet her, after 15 minutes of conversation I knew that this was a woman that I was going to be involved with for a long time.

Was she the barbie doll of the room... NO. Was she the most attractive woman in the room? DAMN STRAIGHT!!

Confindence baby confidence.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Goodness! Do you not realize how many men fantasize about BBWs? No, your large size isn't going to hold you back at all.

As others have stated there most certainly will be those who are not even remotely interested in you due to your size, but at the same time there will those interested in you specifically for your size.

Please understand this. Every woman is a beautiful goddess and the single most unattractive aspect of any woman is when she fails to realize what a goddess she is.

Sexy is as sexy does (a forrest gump paraphrase, but hey, cut me some slack;-)

I wish the two of you much happiness, sexiness and lots of orgasms.

Watertown WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thank you ladies. I guess I just have to get into that mentality I had when I was dating. If they didn't want to be with me oh well their loss right. I know that they will be missing a friendship with two pretty cool people and possibly sex that would rock their world. Even if I am shy about my body sometimes I am somewhat egotistical in the bedroom department lol. I also have the normal fears of a new comer. Fears of rejection and fear of the unknown but we are both on board for this 100% and have discussed at great length just what and who we may or may not want to hang with. Now we just gotta find those people we click with. I find myself searching for those we have something in common with on a social level because I think this definately needs to start there :)

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Questions from a newcomer