Qualifications : Swingers Discussion 45647
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Qualifications
TOPIC: Qualifications
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there actually a weight or pant size criteria to be able to brand yourself a bbw? Or does someone else do it for you? Just wondering where the line is.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We weren't referring to those who are civil. We were referring to those who walk around wearing a size 0 ( if there is such a size, lol) with their noses up in the air, not willing to give the time of day when they don't feel we're in their "class". Can you honestly say you never called anyone "fat", if so, good for you, you're one in a million. We also don't go around calling people sticks. It was just a reference.

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Well thanks a bunch funcouple, I've recently gotten into posting in some of the threads. Hope to meet some more people this way as well.

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Thank you sweetheart!

Ever come to Texas and maybe we can see what sexual fires we can get started, and then attempt to put out! LoL!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
nice profile havent met any one like that around here but we will be moving in the next few years when the kids are done with school so hopefully will find one !!!!!! anyone clost to texas is very lucky and shouldnt overlook their fortune as everyplace doesnt have one like that !!!!!!

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
You are what you are most comfy with. Your hubby is a very wise man, and you an extremely lucky woman. Kudos!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
i am a size 10 o 12 and have 36 f's not sure what that is classified as ? bbw full figured i dont know but hubby likes lol

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
694uNme Welcum to the forums Virgin poster. Please stay awhile.

I love your post. You are very correct because we are ALL beautiful, sexy, and extremely desirable. Your beauty is shinning sugar!

Meoww!

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
dont know what i am but hubby says i am a full figured woman not a stick with hair as he calls them lol so to all those bbw you go girls and dont but labled as anything but a sexy woman (and yes we are taking applications to figure this subject out ) thanks

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
From a GUYS point of view......... I've NEVER been attracted to skinny women! If you can see ribs, pass them a box of Ho-Ho's!!

I started to say, "Who wants hard and boney, but I'm SURE many of you would have taken THAT the wrong way!!! LOL

P

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Very eloquent post ... and I love the name " Wonder Twins"

"Form of..... A tiger.......Form of .... a Bucket of water" Ever notice that the CHICK got to be all the COOL things??? LOL. A woman had to make that cartoon. Brings back memories of sitting on the floor eating dry cereal watching them. Thanks.

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Qualifications