Presentation : Swingers Discussion 65520
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Presentation
TOPIC: Presentation
Created by: WaterEarth
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree. My 2 pet peeves regarding people's profiles are people with no pictures who then ask to see my private pictures, and the good 1 liners...."ask and you shall see"....lol sorry, that doesn't tell me much. Ours is probably too long lol, but we do give an insight into ourselves and who we are. That way you don't waste your time in spending your time emailing us and then end up disappointed. shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Words to live by.............

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
When we look at profiles, we are looking for some commonality. Eighteen words and a blurry photo of cleavage just isn’t enough to describe yourself. After all, we’re not going to walk in to a hotel room, fuck like rabbits and leave.

We’ve turned down several females and couples (and more than a few males!) who basically said “wanna screw?” When we tell them that we like to have some more information before we meet, they usually don’t even give us the courtesy of a reply.

Our position is… If you’re not interesting enough to talk with, then you sure aren’t interesting enough to fuck.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Having read many profiles that have a few short often vague sentences or nearly nothing at all? We must confess they aren't enough to excite us to further inquiry. It's as if to us many couples/singles are afraid to show others a more personable side to themselves even though they can remain nearly anonymous if they so choose?! Those who are here are obviously trying to find a connection with ones whose interests, ideas and physical intimacies fit closely to their own, so why don't more people ask for what they really want?! This site is obviously about sharing sexual relations with one another, for some that is the only connection they desire, they want to know as little as possible and get right to the sex. Nothing wrong with that, if its your bend in the road. Interested to learn others opinions and feelings on the differences between a bad profile and a good one and why they respond to the ones they do? Please and Thank you

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Presentation