Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Plus size lingerie for dangerous curves
TOPIC: Plus size lingerie for dangerous curves
Created by: landja The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
we found some on line at lanebryant that fit woooooooo lol but a note if you go to the store and order them they will ship to your house for free !! saves a few bucks and at 30 to 40 $ each every little bit counts lol . hope this helps any women in the same boat ...........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
well she has tried both and it still doesnt work for us lol she has a 35 inch chest thus a 36 works but since she has a f cup we havent found many places that have a cup size in her chest size also.we have found cup size's but are like 38 or 40 and they dont support her properly since she swims in them lol but will keep trying thanks for the suggestions ...Mr.Somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Ann and I have always had the best luck with Lingerie at Large. Not to take anything away from ClubThreads, considering this is the first we have heard of it. Anyway, just an idea for some of you.

Pilot Point TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm glad you posted that, I have never bought anything from them, I just drool over some of their stuff. Did you buy direct from the website? I've had very good luck with everything I've bought from ebay, everything has fit and been sent out right away. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Big Gals Lingerie now is on ebay as well. They have a link on their front page that leads to their ebay store. I've been watching the price of what their clothes go for on ebay for about a month, it seems most items are selling about half price. Alter Ego's on ebay is another one I watch, it's expensive. They specialize in leather and carry plus sizes as well as regular sizes. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
The catalog is great:)

Torrid has some of the hottest plus size clothes, lingerie, corsets I've seen in a long while too!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Thanks.......I will go to your site :)

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Plus size lingerie for dangerous curves