Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Plus Size Lingerie
TOPIC: Plus Size Lingerie
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok girls..........I am a fashion designer and looking to get into a line of lingerie that is not only flattering but made to your size.

I will be starting a website by summer with styles that you can choose from that are made to your measurements. Several styles that suit different shapes.

We all know all the sites carry the same stuff. Not all suits all shapes. I want to start a line that will flatter each and every shape and size. Adapted to your needs and desires. Will fit your bust and waist. No more buying it larger so it fits the bust and then having the bottom too big or vice versa.

If it takes off, I'd love to start a club line as well. Seems the shops in the clubs I attend, either do not carry big sizes or if they do, they are of shoddy construction and not very flattering to most shapes.

How many of you would find this appealing? How many of you would want to order something, wait only a few weeks to get it and have it fit you perfectly?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
w w w. biggalslingerie. com/ has sizes up to 12x and lots of great styles.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I would love for someone to have that kind of designs. I am a fluffy woman and I have to buy something that is bigger on top but then its too big on bottom. I would love for you to design something for me that fits everywhere!!!! Count me in

Stephanie

Hartford WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would LOVE to be able to purchase lingerie that is flattering to my body type, and doesn't make me feel uncomfortable.

I'm soooo tired of all the "cute" clothes going to the size 8's etc., and forget about the rest of us. We have men in our lives that love us (or women too) and we have just as much "right" to look and feel sexy, damn it! ;-)

Thanks for taking on such an industrious project!

Good Luck! Wren

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like LB but have never done the bra thing through them I do lingerie mart here in GA cause they have all the name brand at non name brad cost. Usually Bally stuff fits the est but sometimes I still have to search. My only issue with LB is that sometimes the clothing is really great and then there will be months where I walk in and go "what were they thinking with this???? The same thing happens with Torrid...love the clothes but just can't shell out $160 for a mini skirt that would look cute on a size 2 that was actually made to fit a size 28+ woman. "Cringes" I am al for looking sexy because I am a damn sexy woman but so often I see woman putting themselves into outfits that is supposed to be sexy but just does not cut it when your a larger lovely woman. I am not saying you can't wear it....but be prepared for the reactions you will get. Personally I think a whole new outlook on fashion and BBW should arise from the muddled depths of the world we call fashion. Somethings look better on a bigger woman and some things look better on a smaller woman, trying to make one outfit fit both.......well something has gotta give somewhere. OMG I am ranting again!!!! Let me put it this way.....I would love the whole idea of getting and buying lingerie that not only fit but showed off my body to its true beauty. So ya if you can do it....more power to ya and one day soon I am sure I will be buying lots of it!! mrs curved

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
imma tryin, but when I like one thing about the piece I dont' like another....lol. I will find something, but having something made just for ME, well....I just can't pass that up. I dont' think ~L has seen this yet...lol. Thanks though....you are a sweetheart~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Well dear, I just found this looking for something for the haz. mng on feb 24th. I find that I can find some lingerie that fits me well, but ya know what I personally hate, especially at a big gathering is the lingerie being see thru. I know, I am weird, but I may not everyone to see everything, ya know ? I also hate my little boobies sagging, and at this age, unfortunately they do and will until I have that lift done.....in another lifetime probably...lol. Anyway. I like a few styles I see with a proper fitting underwire and a little reveal on the cup, but I would like the skirt to not be see thru but sexy. I have that bigger lower tummy, but do my best to flatter it as well I as can. Now...my lingerie I have at home I dont 'care if it is see thru....but that is for James eyes only. I would so love a nice Valentines looking lingerie with a fuller panty because I hate my side belly sticking out as well. Wanna help ? or shall I keep looking. I am willing to pay in cash or in trade, or....a little or a lot of both~!....lol. Let me know. Thanks~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
ROFL!

Who ever they use for models is certainly not based in my reality as to how a body is shaped.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Fem and Heather,

When I was able to buy store brand bras like 18 hr, they never had anything sexy to wear and yeppers, I always had to buy sizes that didn't really fit to compensate. Of course, I was unaware I was doing that. Many years ago I started buying from LB. First time they measured me, I just knew she had made a mistake because the size was soooo different. More alphabets and less numbers. I was surprised at how many sexy ones they carried and I was sold after I bought my first one. I have never been able to find anything that fits as well as theirs since.

I always figured all the other stores used a different nationality (alien from outer space) to model for the rest of the bras out there. LoL! They are well worth the extra $$ and I buy them w/o hesitation. I have them measure me every time now.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Meant to say, "Wouldn't buy anything but"...LB bras.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
LB bras are different than most. They are CONSTRUCTED, not pieced together.

Most manufacturer's just make them bigger.......having no concept of the construction needed just for the weight alone.

A correct fitting bra will hold your boobs in the right place WITHOUT the shoulder straps. The structure should be in the band and wire, NOT the straps which puts too much strain on the upper back. Most of LB's bra's are infact made this way. I would buy anything but! And buy all they have in whatever style I love.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Plus Size Lingerie