Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 99 of 99 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish we could, Scandle, but we have no contact with the profile people, and no way of giving suggestions. When we disapprove a pic, it can come back w/ an explaination from the administrators as to why it's ok, and then we can leave a comment agreeing or disagreeing. Usually, it's not our say if a pic is just unflattering. We disapprove anything w/ kids, blatant sex shots, etc. There are checkpoints for public, PG, R, nude, and unacceptable. And then there is a check for "I don't know." When you just simply do. not. know. Haha.

In a wtf moment, I will pick that one.

Ridin, I'd be happy to take pics of you! G

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Gina, I'm just wondering - when you (and others who review pics) approve marginal pictures, do you also give the subject suggestions on how to improve it? And when you disapprove pictures, do you tell them why?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
Ms G....I have admired your pics for quite some time now!!! And I was thinking.....since I dont have anyone to help me take my pics...maybe you could help me out ???? i mean...i am just saying ?!?!

B

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Gentleman, esp. singles: PLEASE get someone to take good pics of you, anyone...I am so tired of "approving" camera in the bathroom mirror non smiling pics of single guys.

Thank you very much, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Naughty and I enjoy shooting pics of each other. There was a time she hated me taking her picture with clothes on lol Now she is a camera ham and i love taking pics of my beautiful wife.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Agreed. Just like with vanilla dating sites, you are always going to put your best foot forward at first (or is that your best breast first? hehe)

S

Aledo TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
My opinion is that most who select pictures for their profile here are choosing ones they like and that represent them at their best - if not in appearance then in attitude or interest. Whoever we meet through this site will hopefully get to see those best true sides of us as well as the not-so-flattering sides that come along because we are human, not mannequins. If someone you meet is so shallow as to base their attraction solely on whether you always, at every moment and every angle, look as fantastic as you do in your photos, then they are not worth your time.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
Kind - I'm new to the picture taking thing too, and it does seem to take a lot of pics to find one that I like. I peeked at yours and have to say that I think you have some very nice pics. We're just always harder on ourselves than everyone else around us... I'm slowly learning to trust my hubby to tell me what really is sexy (even though I might be noticing my shoulder at the wrong angle, or a little bit of fat, or those dang stretch marks from my kiddos, etc. there's always a long list!)

-S

Aledo TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
yea right ! wtf is a slinny thing like that asking?

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 99 of 99 
TOPIC: Pictures