Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Taking pics comes easier to some than others. For me, I feel at home in front of the camera. I don't know why, but I just do. Like Gina said, refrain from taking shots from the ground up. It makes you look shorter and chubbier. Straight ahead/to the side is nice...and from the top down always works. Sit straight, do not slouch. And don't "try". The seductive face...some people can do it, some people look either pissed or confused. And smile. A smile invites people in. Oh, and "smeyes". Smile with your eyes. The eyes are very expressive. People try and show expression only with their mouth. Use your eyes.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Did you ever consider trying a different camera man? Last time I was out of town on business, Liz surprised me with pics via email. She had a friend come over and take a bunch of pics, including some of her "thanking" the camera man. It was so hott.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
approving pics on here. There are some really sexy ones (yes people of ALL sizes and shapes) and then there are the, um, not so fine. Some reminders:

If you want a pic taken at a good angle, do not shoot from the ground up. While you may look sexy being "on top," for a pic, not so much. Best if you want to look a bit thinner, have a pic taken from above you.

Watch your backgrounds. NO photos on your wall w/ kids in them! Be careful what's framed around you. Sometimes that says more about you than the actual picture of your body. Dirty clothes, open drawers and closets, bathrooms with stuff all over the counters, etc. Toys strewn on the floor when you're trying to take a sexy pic? It negates any sexiness. For a pic on here at least.

Don't try so hard to have a sultry face. Relax your face, smile, or not (some people don't like their smiles, I understand that well), no "deer in the headlights" look for men staring straight into their webcam...that's just sort of creepy looking. Find a friend to take a few good shots. Don't have to have many. Just 3 or 4 good ones that you LIKE.

And there ya go. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Angel - your pics are beautiful, much like the enticing female they display. Much left to the imagination but enough to whet the appetite. They make us wish Ohio was much closer.

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
ty

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
angelstorm...the one that i can see looks very nice to me!!! just saying....

B

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
i hate our pics.. but its the best we could do...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Ms. G. Thanks for the offer , but I have gone back through and reviewed your pics(for the 452nd time) and have come to the conclusion that no matter how good you are in photography or how much photo shop you use , there is just no way you will be able to make my ugly mug as pretty and sexy as yours!!!!

B

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Mrs Kind- I like all of your pictures... you are a very sexy woman!

We review for the private picture galleries and we either check "approve" or "disapprove." The no-nos are kids, bestiality, advertisements or anything illegal. Sometimes I'd like to write a comment like, "wow you're hot...if you're ever in Pittsburgh contact Leeza," or "dude, what the fuck are you thinking... clean your damn room."

We don't take the pictures all that seriously, and we're not artistic, or talented photographers... we just want the pictures to show who we are. In our public pics, we did some cropping and made sure to get our good side... but in our private and personal galleries we show the parts of our bodies that we sometimes wish we could change.

I have seen comments in the forums from people who don't like some part of their body, and it often confounds me because I find them incredibly hot. It's true that beauty is in the eye of the butt-holder!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6819 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures