Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or better yet... enjoy the extra weight a little more. ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
This is in responce to MRS Kind !!! YIPEEEEEEE !!!!! It is nice to see you opened your profile to us single men and it was well worth the wait !!

Thanks !!!

B

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I think we should all just try to enjoy life a little more, and worry about the extra weight a little less. I'll take my own advice on that.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Kind:

No, your profile is still closed to all of us very nice single males. Opening your profile to single males is just like putting on a chastity belt correctly. Let's discuss the chastity belt first. Look on the upper inside portion and you will see the letters "F" on one side and "B" on the the other side. Now "F" stands for "Front" like in "Fuck". "B" stands for "Back" like in "Butt". I'm afraid you may have been putting your chastity belt on backwards all of these years.

As for your profile, when you edit your profile in the preferences section by saying "Yes" or even "Hell yes" to single males, that only gives a bar or increases the length of the bar in your profile for males in the preferences section (the couples, females, males parts). To give all us nice single guys access, you have to go to the search menu and change "no" to "yes" for males. And once you do this, cover your ears, because you're going to hear lots of loud "yippees" from all the guys.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Kind:

Sorry but your profile is still closed to single males. You may have to call in a lock smith at this point. I understand that when your profile is closed for such a long time, it seizes up like a frozen chastity belt.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Kind:

You might want to try the services of an erotic photographer. In fact, there is an excellent one just south of you. Visit their "fotocple" profile on SLS. Bruce is a pleasure to work with and his fee is very reasonable. For others in different U.S. locations, just google "erotic photographers".

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
because none of you are big...

West Fargo ND

Username hidden
(56 posts)
MRS, Kind, I assure you that your husband is spot on when he tells you that you are not fat!!! I hear several of you beautiful ladies talking about yourself in such negative ways and I just don't understand what ya'll are looking at !?!?!

You and Mrs are both very attractive ladies and with all the compliments ya'll receive you should believe it when someone compliments you !!

Just an ol country boy's thoughts on this for whatever it's worth..lol..

B

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(23 posts)
OH no, it's a work in progress, but instead of it being something I dwell on, it's more of a "hits every so often" thing.

I recently donated my old (ex) wedding dress. I thought I was "fat" when I wore it in 1981. I girl who wears a size THREE fit into it (not quite as filled out in the boobs, but the waist was spot on). I cried my eyes out. How in the world did I learn to think I was fat then at about 125-130 pounds? It was messaged my mom and dad gave me from childhood on, and then those I received later from a controlling ex, and others.

Self-image comes from believing that what others say about you is true.

Think about it. It can go positive or negative.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
JDJ, read through some of the older posts and you will see body image inconsistencies among most of us. I was the same way.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 101   End
TOPIC: Pictures