Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"this old thing," my "eye" for pics...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
What, this old thing?

Yes, I think we can work out an, er, um, ahem, arrangement for pic taking! I love to take pics.

Mrs. SA's pics turned out delightful, and so did our friend's. I'll show you and we'll have a pic session. I'm excited!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Gina,

Do you think I could talk you into taking a few new pics of me while we are there? I have a couple new outfits I'd like to get pictures in and you have such a beautiful eye!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3133 posts)
Yes, what's up with the picture approval, we have heard from a few people they want to see pictures of the male part of our profile and as of yet nothing. I surely hope they are not lost in hyperspace.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Thanks for revitalizing a lot of the threads in here. Hope others will start posting again, as this has always led to some interesting conversations.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
As a photographer I can honestly say that the photos you have up on your profile look great. I hope this thread has helped and that you are feeling much more confident about your very sexy body.

Sparta WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
what's up with pics lately? I approve pics, and got all these stupid review notices on pics I had never even seen. Also, have uploaded some new ones, and where are they? Anyone know about this?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Agreed SexusNTexas, the constipated thing is TOO funny..and true! I LOVE taking pics of the Mrs. in sexy outfits and she is very photogenic, but it 's usually when she's not trying so hard. It's hard to explain because it's not necessarily candid but moreso just at ease?!? It is such a turn-on to see a woman (any woman) who's comfortable with her body!!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I agree. Sometimes you feel just in the mood for quick pics with your phone, but the best are taken with some attention to detail. The easiest way for camera shy people to get a pic taken of themselves is to volunteer to take someone else's. I love taking photos, and the more candid the better. I was happily surprised when someone caught this one of me just simply having a good time. Being myself.

The ones where women are uncomfortably posed in what they think is a sexy pose are not usually flattering. They tend to look constipated:) I love taking pics of people, and finding just the right angle to show off assets and hide flaws. or what they think are flaws.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
everybody has something to say my peeeeevvvvveeeee is stop using your flipping cell phone and your short arm or a mirror taking a shot of your reflection by a 50 camera with a timer and take some pictures they are digital so you can delete the ones you don't like or ask your friend to help you and take them and gentlemen if you can't wear your hat in the correct manner leave them off it is a turn off for me to see a gentleman wearing his hat like a 10 year old

Faribault MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures