Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And they are lovely pictures Mrs. Fun!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
Gina took many beautiful pictures of me too. This is one of them. She has a way of helping me feel relaxed enough to feel sexy. Thanks again Gina, for sharing your talent. Patti

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
G, thank you for the wonderful pics you took of my Lady. I think you should put out a service to Lifestylers as a photographer. You have a great eye and are able to take such natural pics.

Kip

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
I absolutely loved it when you smiled and said, "Oooo I like that one," or "Wow" or "I love this one." It's all in the way you look at yourself. When you get to see yourself through the eyes of someone else, you get a better viewpoint. A lot of us (most?) see our flaws first thing. But it's always a nice surprise to be able to look at ourselves in a new way and see what's beautiful and sexy. You were easy to photograph and it was my pleasure. Keep posting the pics, I like seeing them again!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
We talked allot about women and self image this weekend. Gina took some amazing pictures for me this weekend. They actually made me stop and say wow!! There were other pictures taken that same evening. The four of us sat around looking at them. I was asked what I saw. All I saw was my stomach and stretch marks. When the guys were asked the reply was a sexy woman. We are so hard on ourselves. I am getting a little better every day but still have a ways to go!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
kd please. After I walked away from forums and the lifestyle in general you were the one person that always emailed me on here. You did not email me as a swinger, you emailed me as a woman. You will never know how highly I value you as a person, because you were there during some of my darkest days. The outside of our body is temporary. Given, I am one that spends alot of time and money on ensuring that my outside is well taken care of. For me, my looks are one of the last things I have of who I used to be. They are incredibly important to me. Women like you though, they don't make many women like you. As gorgeous as you are on your outside, and you are quite beautiful...you will never be as beautiful as the woman you are on the inside. And that is what really matters in the end, for physical beauty will eventually fade for us all.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kind dragon, just from posts where you've shared about yourself, I would say that your image of yourself is sometimes unrealistic...you think you're heavy when others see you as sexy, etc. A lot of us do that. A lot of us have a warped view of ourselves either way. And you're right...I saw pics of myself naked several months ago and was a bit surprised I was that heavy. Agh. Usually, though, I'm asked my husband, "Is that how my body is shaped? or whatever" and he's always taken aback b/c I see myself bigger than I am most of the time.

I love taking pics of people and think I have an eye for bringing out the better parts and kind of hiding what they don't like about themselves.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
KD, here's the link:

ww w.youtube. com/watch?v=litXW91UauE

It's very poignant. To your point, I responded to my friend who had posted the link on FB that in contrast, when I see the image my IPad shows me, it is much worse than I ever imagined myself looking like!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
The new Dove ad going around FB is awesome and it made me cry. We listen so much to other people who are negative about our looks, including our own minds, that we have no clue what others see when they look at us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
I love pic sessions. It's so much fun to play "camera man".

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures