Pictures : Swingers Discussion 195066101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice words... thanks

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
There's the rub, Jezabell! Gotta love the skin you're in! 16 isn't heinous, but I get knowing what size you feel most comfortable at. I was an 18 in December, 12-13 now and I'm happy. Could I stand to lose more weight? Sure, but do I let it drag me down? Hell no!!! You're sexy at any size if you believe you're sexy!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I cant stand being a size 16 drives me up a wall, I feel much healthier in a 12 but damn I am having a heck of a time losing weight. Ughh.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Curvy is worthwhile! There's a reason there's an entire forum topic and "genre" of BBW, because there's a market for us! If someone bases who they'll play with solely on looks, the. That's their choice. Those folks who appreciate meat on the bones as well as the great personality that comes with it are almost always guaranteed to have a great time because the mind is just as sexy if not sexier than a size 0 body. (And frankly, that whole more to love and more cushion for the pushin thing runs true, too!) Love your curves! Mr B and I sure do!!!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Cuckscurvy, sexy and beautiful is a state of mind. It all begins with confidence. You can not decide what others think is sexy or beautiful. Not everyone is into super models and even super models have their not so sexy feeling moments. They just have learned that confidence is more sexy than a perfect body and can show that. And why do we even want to try to impress those who don't appreciate us just the way we are? I know so many people who are more about the person than just their looks. They are the ones I love to hang around with.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
The one of you w/ thumbs up was pretty damn good!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Hell darlin, if only you could take some.good ones.of me, lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3123 posts)
Thank you. I think they turn out well b/c I truly enjoy doing it and having you ladies surprised sometimes that you look so sexy and beautiful. It's what we see when we look at you, and in taking pics like the FUnFlirty's and LadyWolf's and others, hopefully you get to see yourselves that way too.

Now, if I could only do that for myself (taking self photos, I meant!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
lol, i love pictures. they are a wonderful way of showing your true personality.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you, pretty Lady!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures