Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1757051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love the people that claim they don't want their pix spread about ... make a private file and if someone shows interest you can open them ... of course those also might be the people that need meat tied about their throats to get the dog to play with em ... just sayin ... seriously tho if you're on this site and a member is free sure i understand but if member is paying there's a good chance they have pix on here too and they probably don't want them spread around the vanilla crowd get real folks

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
yes ma'am it does

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
it gets pretty amusing sometimes, doesn't it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Mrs. G I totaly agree with U, If 99% of the people looked at their pictures before they post them and read the rules as to what can and can't be posted we would not waste hours on end clicking unacceptable and getting board at the trash they post or try to post.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
I've just been approving pictures and am amazed at how many bad ones there are. Blurry, with laundry piled up in the background, too-close shots of boobs that are sort of lumpy looking, you name it. Probably one out of ten pictures are very attractive. Posed nicely, just nicely done. And no, it doesn't take fancy equipment or a studio. Just be mindful of what's in your background.

There was a guy, shirtless, laying on a twin bed that had a pastel comforter on it, looked like a baby blanket. That's just not attractive or appealing. Stuff like that.

You can be large and still have classy photos. You can be fit and still have trashy photos. And no, it's not either/or. When you're looking at people's pics, keep in mind what looks attractive to YOU, then make sure you are posting the same types of pics on your own profiles.

That said, I love taking pics for people and know how to shoot them from good angles, hide what you don't like, accent what you do. Now, I just need to get some taken of us as well!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Our children are well into their 20s. If they ever came on here ( or their friends) it would go over too well. Hence the hidden faces.

(Plus an agreement with work)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have never posted on here before but thought I would give my reason for no face pics. I work at the local high school and I know of students who go on this site to look at pics...It would be very awkward to have my students looking at the pics knowing who I am...if anywone is really interested..we have no problem showing faces!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I always open our face pics when contacting people but it seems that some hope to email you just to peek at yours without sharing. My rule is nudity pics no face and face pics no nudity this way if anyone "steals" our pics what are they going to do with it? There is a couple on here that keeps contacting us (they have certs) but no face pics whatsoever and none of the male. Well I am not into meeting people without knowing if I am at least attracted to them. Yes I must be attracted to both if I am going to go down on them, nothing worse then looking up and seeing a cyclops lol.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
we pretty much bypass emails that don't have any pics at all and agree that there should be at least something to go by.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Couldn't agree with you more! My thought is at least some kind of pic would be great, but a face pic would be better. Yeah I know some people want to be discrete, but come on, just a lil something isn't goi g to blow your cover lol. Besides, who are you hiding from? If you don't want them to see you on here, stop and ask, then why are they doing on here looking lol?!

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Pictures