Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like that pic alot Ms. She

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
* rolls eyes

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
bbc love thick big girl for an freindship

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
that is an excellent post

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
As my husband and I own a photography studio, I know my opinion is biased :) However, lets try to get decent shots up! I mean why put something like that up? I know we are not supposed to judge, but a lot of people make a judgement just on the pics - not fair but true. I take pics for my lifestyle friends for not much, usually print cost, and lets make it a party lol. So find a friend with a camera and have fun - but get some lovely pix up :)

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I've been diligently approving pics lately and while some are so very attractive and appealing, all of a sudden I'll have this, OMG WHOA! moment. The ones that incite that reaction and a shake of my head (an oh hell no shake) include:

VERY sloppy naked people with pimples on their close up pics, blotches, unruly body hair and just an unclean look about them

MESSY BACKGROUNDS: dirty clothes all over the bed, floor, closet doors open, drawers open with clothes hanging out of them, food and papers all over the floor, toys (children's toys) in the picture, a real mess on the kitchen and bathroom counters, open toilets, dirty walls, etc etc etc.

No, your picture will NOT be approved if there are framed photos of your kids or grandkids in the background, on the walls, mantle, dresser, etc. Be aware of your surroundings and either learn how to crop your pictures, or take them against an attractive or neutral background.

Close ups of any genitalia or sex act are not allowed, and quite frankly, most are unattractive.

Next time I post, I'll try to explain what I see as appealing and very attractive pics.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
oh what's really fun is when someone complains about people who don't post face pics and they don't even have one single pic AT ALL on their profile.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Wow I meant no insult to anyone ... some folks don't post ANY pictures even with blurred out faces ... some folks have NO certs to prove they are real true there are douche bags and rude people wheter we show faces or not ...

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
ut if member is paying there's a good chance they have pix on here too and they probably don't want them spread around the vanilla crowd get real folks

Just because one has a paid membership it does not mean they are not a picture collector or a total douche bag. We keep our faces hidden. No need for meat tied around our necks either.... If anyone has an issue about it, they can look elsewhere.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I definatly do not need to tie meat around my throat to get play dates, but I still am not posting face pics whether you are a paid member or not! My pics show enough to give people an idea of what I look like, if you want more and are serious, pics of him and faces will be shared.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Pictures