Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
Created by: joplinmocpl4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PSA: For those in the NJ, PA, NJ areas Jan 14th we will be doing totally private photo sessions for ladies and or couples at the Diva Den party. Perfect time to get those sexy pix up and have it done well! It really is worth it to have nice photos to share. Questions? Just ask :) Btw, I am the photographer - the lady half aka Queen

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
bump: while approving pics on here, I just want to say there are some very sexy ones and some...um...not so much. Things to avoid include but are not limited to:

laundry baskets in the background

Dirty laundry on the bed or floor or spilling out of non closed dresser drawers

if you are overweight, have someone take a pic from above you looking down. It is more flattering than looking up at you. Unless it's up a skirt as you're walking up some stairs or something.

I know from experience that my worst "tit pics" are when I'm holding them up in my hands. If you have very heavy ones that is.

Take LOTS of pics and choose your most flattering. And if you're near me, I'll be glad to shoot you in your best light, and highlight you at your most flattering. I love to do that.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
@NCHAPPY: Exactly!!! That is the lamest thing EVER, lol

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Why is it most single men think that all women wanna see is their tool. I get so sick and tired of disapproving pics because single men have pic after pic of their tool like thats all that matters. Can't they read before they start posting pics. It say no closeups of private part or penises at attention ( errect) . Are they just that stupid or what ?

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
I have no idea! Human nature is a very strange thing.

I always wish I could write to them directly, especially the great pics, and tell them they have great pics, etc.

And wow. To the others? Just speechless really.

Clean up your house. No, that is NOT a flattering angle for you. BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND HAIR Do you ever do your laundry? If you are showing only your backside, um, check to see that it is not unusually spotted, hairy, brown, etc. (maybe my personal pet peeve, but unless your ass is exceptional, rethink those close up shots of it) A little makeup might be a good thing.

Yes I know people are attracted to a variety of other people. But when your pics are really awful, messy, blurry, unflattering, etc., and THEN you complain that no one ever contacts you or replies to your emails, you need to be objective and make some changes. You don't have to have a fancy camera or a professional photographer. I wish I could state individual profile names on here of couples for whom I've taken pics, and I am by no means a pro at it; I just know what parts women would rather not highlight about their bodies, and I'm patient and will capture people at their best, sexiest positions. Ask a friend you trust.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
"I've been diligently approving pics lately and while some are so very attractive and appealing, all of a sudden I'll have this, OMG WHOA! moment. The ones that incite that reaction and a shake of my head (an oh hell no shake) include:"

Gina-- I so wish there was a "Not recommended" choice when approving pictures! Why would people want some pictures like that attached to their profiles?????

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
yes But you said.................

JK......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9732 posts)
Noo no no no I posted this one that you see right now to your left

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
let me get this straight She..... you flash the boobies on facebook... and we get to see you in a bathing suit here??????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9732 posts)
Thank you Shelly.. I always love yours. Never a bad picture in the bunch!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Pictures