Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why do you say that?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
i really don't see why any of you are posting....

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
yeah i hear you!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
JD...and more than that, alot of us once were BBWs :0). I see it too often. The true fact of the matter is, in this country...prejudice against the not thin is the last accepted stereotype allowed. You cannot say anything about sexual orientation, sexual kinkiness, gender, age or race...but people think it is acceptable and funny as hell to make fun of someone because they are not thin to their standards. And that is a crock of bullshit.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you for that, AA.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Sexus, I think your gallery is awesome. Your shots are fun and creative. Sexy because you can tell how much fun you have with the camera. :)

Everett WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks so much Kind & Toledo. The advice and the compliments are both awesome. Truly. @Kind; I know, right? I've been looking for someone to spend an afternoon in photo craze mode for ages. While we've lived in WA for a few years, there just aren't that many in our current circle I feel I can ask if they wanna spend an afternoon acting as choreographer, make-up consultant, and creative genius. Not too interested in booking a professional appointment just because I have all these ideas of poses & such that I really just want to dork around for a few hours to see if any of them work on paper. So hey, if you have any trips to WA coming up... LOL

Toledo: I like the eye for presentation you share in your observations. OH you just have NO idea how much he & I have been mock arguing about that pose of his. I called it a fratboy facebook shot which he didn't think was nearly as funny as I did. LOL you were much more eloquent :)

Everett WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
One of the hardest things I've had to learn is to ask my husband or a friend to take my picture. It just does NOT come out of my mouth easily. Old self esteem "issues," being raised to think you're "less than," and so much blah blah blah, that it's a hard thing to ask. but I do. And in the end, it helps my confidence level.

I love taking erotic photos. I love taking anyone's photos! I don't always love photos of myself, but I'm TRYING to be better about that. Sometimes someone will accidently capture me in a good angle/light. I love those unposed candid shots.

I, too, was the one in the family behind the camera, especially when my sons were young.

Welcome Acorn, and happy pic taking. Today, with all the phones and digital cameras, there is simply no excuse for someone to have a profile up with NO pics. Those always leave me skeptical.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Acorn, Your avatar pic is nice, and the one of you on the laptop is great. The only things I would change are; the pic of your hubby should be taken by you, not him in a mirror and the one of you on the couch conceptually is fantastic just fix the lighting.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I was so happy to see this forum! I completely agree. There are so many pictures here of BBW that are beyond-words-beautiful. I have a really hard time getting pictures of myself that I like. So to all of you who've shared your photo art with us; thank you so much for the inspiration.

Everett WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures