Pictures : Swingers Discussion 1950661041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Pictures
TOPIC: Pictures
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my mom is like y'all, she bruises very easily too. I'll ask her what happened? shes like i was vacuuming lol. I bruised easily while i was doing chemo for whatever reason, but I do not anymore. I believe i have deep veins, im also a difficult stick.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I bruise very easily. Combine that with my love of beating myself up against a metal pole and my love for rough love...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I am one of the easy bruisers. One time my dr asked me quite discreetly if I was okay in my marriage (this marriage) b/c I had Mr.s fingerprints bruised into me...hehehe. How I wished someone would've asked that question of my EX marriage!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
i dunno....i know that Jay and I have had our times when if I bruised easier than I do....I'd be bruised up for sure. I do not think bruises mean abuse. Some women just bruise super easily.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I rated it a 2 but i almost disaproved it.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Mr. NC, what did you do with that picture? Approve or disapprove? I hate that we can't comment on the pictures before submitting our judgement, especially if there is a problem with them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
U know I enjoy approving pics, but damn I just ran accross one where a single female had been spanked so hard she had black and blue bruses on her ass. I think thats taking it a bit too far.

just my oppnion

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
You wouldn’t want to be pope or president? Well, Bill Clinton was president, and Monica will tell you Bill was a pretty cool guy. As for the pope, I don’t know anyone who can attest for the pope, but some of his underlings are sure having fun chasing little boys. That’s not my fetish, but in their own way of thinking, they may feel they are cool. So, now we get to folks from Texas. Well, Texans may think differently than people in the northeast, but I think Texans are pretty cool people.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Since I can't just be having orgasms all the time (wow, what a thought), I do feel like me when I sing too.

Thanks. I wouldn't want that job, pope or president...I'm afraid I have the Texas mentality to shoot a lot of people who are just plain old morons.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
That's an awesome perspective Gina. Lost I can follow you on that as well. I get that same way when I'm on the court playing ball. It's just me with a single focus. It's as if nothing else in the world exists, just drive. When it's all said and done, i'm tired and at peace with myself.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
TOPIC: Pictures