People who think your desperate because your a BBW : Swingers Discussion 54905
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.People who think your desperate because your a BBW
TOPIC: People who think your desperate because your a BBW
Created by: funcouple102104 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Easy lays are easy lays regardless the size. In my past, I actually was nervous attempting to date bigger/fat girls (my preference) because I was afraid of rejection. I also knew (and not proud of this) that sometimes I just wanted to fuck and well I wasn't attracted to Thin/skinny girls for anything BUT sex so I wasn't nearly as nervous "talking" to them. I do admit though, that I also wasn't sure how my friends would react then (this is high school) but by the time I was 20, I was dating BBW (not my favorite term though). I'm a big guy, I got the ribbings too. One of the things I went through though when I was much younger was that bigger women prefer smaller men, most of the women attracted to me weren't big. That's changed but I remember it being an issue pretty much all through my 20s.

One Love Darren (of Ella and Darren)

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
Well fuck me with a purple strap on!!!! Chrissy...you Hot sexy Bitch you!!! Why didnt you tell me about this group sooner...did not know you and Ron were members...lol Only been signed up for about a week now and I am trying to figure things out....and theres your beautiful smile on the search page....

and as for the question.... Desperate times call for desperate action...I dont care if your size 0 or size 3x....if you want it....and feel as though you NEED it, you will do whatever it takes to get it...even if it means being a little desperate...lol As a BBW, I hold my own..I enjoy life...I know I'm sexy...every inch of me because I work with what the Gods have given me.. yes there are some really mean and insensitive people out there(personal experiences-I have found mostly men )but the way I see it...if they dont like what they see or dont think I can be sexy and irrisistable...then they should just move on..because the way I see it..I still get my legs up over my head...I can still see my toes.....and yes..I can see my kitty......someone hand me a mirror!!!!....LOL...mmmeeooowww='.'=

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I hear that....I have always been a big girl. I never had a problem getting a date or having a date after leaving my shell in college. High school....well, that was horrible. A cheerleader I was NOT....lol. I got over that a long time ago. Maybe its the type of person I am. I can be independant but do love to have a partner, just the way I am. Maybe other factors are coming into play as the reason you girls are feeling this way and having this problem with men. I have to agree, if you are at mngs that bad things are happening...I would not go back....to THAT one. There are many more. Then again...knowing me, I would stand my ground and go anyway, maybe take some of my own friends so as not to feel so pressured, then mingle when I see signs of interest. No, none of us wanna feel out of place, but I dont think that has anything to do with what you look like, not to everyone anyway.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I had the same attitude and carried myself the same way single as I do part of a couple.

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
Amazom ..Here's the other key word you and I have to deal with SINGLE ...Damn just being overweight...We have to deal with that too. Even though these ladies offer encouragement they have a partner ...

Yes we do hold our heads up high but somedays are tougher than ever Even after a weight lose of 50 pounds ..I am still considered overweight by most of the profiles I read and I look at their requests. Vanilla world is no better ..Dating has turned into a part time job.

So where is the happy medium? ... go to events all dressed to impressed and watch everyone else have a good time ..or just stay home? Like i said I don't think overweight is an issues as much as single

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
lol Amazon,

I'm just under 6' tall and weigh a bit more than you do and when I wear most of my shoes I stand at just under 6'4". I go to meet n greets and such. I draw attention too and at first I thought it was negative. It really wasn't tho and as time passed and I started talking to people I found that quite a few of them were turned on by my height (some even by my weight!) LOL. I personally find it quite a turn on being able to look eye to eye with a tall man.

So dont look at sticking out like its a negative thing, look at it like a hey next time I walk into this Meet N Greet everyone's gonna remember me from last time thing =)

--Ella--

Fresno CA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
hummm...that is interesting indeed, the mng problems you girls are having that is. I have been attending meets since we joined in may and have not had the same problems at all. Actually, quite the contrary. The men are easy and very attentive....lol, its the women who are more of a challenge for me. I know when a man is flirting...women are different in bi-flriting IMO. If I am being belittled at the meets, I am unaware of it. It might be because we have put up with that prejudice all of our "big" lives, I guess I tune them out and are thankful they make the weeding easier...lol. Actually....when I think about it....there are many "bigger" gals...some big hips, some big thighs...some big bellies. I really don't see many barbies and hell even some of them take me out on the dancefloor. I can love a barbie just as much as a big gal....I am an equal opportunity bi-fem...lol. Not all barbies are like you state, but....I certainly do know the type you speak of. Just ignore them girls...be proud...stand tall....everyone is beautiful in some way. Not all are gonna be attracted to you ....not all barbies are attracted to other barbies either. Its the heart I go for....doesnt' matter what you look like or how big or small you are. I just want to be treated with respect and have fun~! But....there must be an attraction and even I have my own guidelines I go by for attraction. Oh, and as far as backing down as stated somewhere in this thread ?....well, if I feel I have something appropriate to say to them...I will certainly speak up, but most of the time, they really aren't worth my precious breath....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Amazon, You are going to the wrong clubs WOMAN! Cum here! You are very HOT!! I could not imagine in Texas that you would not be overcum with men. Mmmmmmmmmm! Nothing like a tall Texas cowboy who really likes to ride........

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Grahag, you rock. So what if you were "channelling" at the moment; you're right on.

Thanks.

Best- Anne

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Hello,

Can someone see my post???... good what does it say??? ...does it tell people I'm a size 14??? does it tell you?? Does it tell you 1/2 of a hundred ?

Good

Now why in the hELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL would you wanna meet me if you were not looking for the those qualities ???

Well I finally met someone just like that recently and it made me think... alot about just how crule people really are.

And also I hesitate to go to a meet and greet because of the rudiness of all of HWP's out there that look down on someone because of the way they look ...no matter how much weight I lose I will never forget how I was treated and would never treat another person like that

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: People who think your desperate because your a BBW